ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else see…

She mentioned something about members of the media, saying negative things in public about her team.
I don’t think she ever used any reference to race…unless I missed something.
I saw the 3 minute snipet but not the whole presser.

Reactions: Kadyn930
She mentioned something about members of the media, saying negative things in public about her team.
I don’t think she ever used any reference to race…unless I missed something.
I saw the 3 minute snipet but not the whole presser.
You should watch it. She goes over board on what the media supposedly called her team. “Bar fight” was a compliment.

And she also said that her team was called monkeys. If someone has that on tape please share. I don’t believe her.

Classless is what I would call her. Race baiter.

…Dawn Staley playing the race card in the press conference? That’s embarrassing.
1. The fact that you started this thread is not a coincidence
2. The officiating in the quarter and a half that I watched was obviously in favor of Iowa. It was bad
3. Iowa is pretty all white and S.C is pretty much all black.
4. Now that may or may not be a coincidence, but in this country today I wouldn't bet against it.

2. The officiating in the quarter and a half that I watched was obviously in favor of Iowa. It was bad
4. Now that may or may not be a coincidence, but in this country today I wouldn't bet against it.
Oh my god. You can’t be serious with this.

Opinions are great arent they.

So the officiating was racially motivated? Good grief man.

Reactions: keysersosay#1
😳

Not sure about your first point. Arch’ is one of the most level headed posters on here.

• Haha
Reactions: RoseHeel
Not sure about your first point. Arch’ is one of the most level headed posters on here.
shaquille-o-neal-athlete.gif

Maybe you should have watched the whole game. Maybe Caitlin Clarks 40 points had something to do with it! By the way, she played in foul trouble the majority of the game!

Did I say that?
Why did you change the original title to the post?
🤔
You did everything but call the officials racist. Don’t try to back track. Your post was ridiculous. Might as well try to call racism when a tornado strikes a predominantly black town. Is everyone a victim of something? Both the “V” word and especially the “R” word are grossly over applied.

Reactions: DSouthr
Welcome to Amerika...

3 subjects are just impossible to have a decent fair discussion publicly about Race, Religion, and politics. Oh, you thought you had constitutional rights like free speech, no you don't, you now have only selective free speech, if your group is not selected as one that can say anything it wants you are shut down. If your group speech is approved however feel free to say it any way you want, take it as far as you want, there will be no repercussions. If someone disagrees with you in any way simply accuse them of being racist or some type of phobe, the best one right now is trans-phobe. I mean, look, what parent wouldn't want their 8yr old son to sit on the lap of a gay man playing dress up and telling him gay nursery rhymes? I mean, what could go wrong?

Just look at the replies on this thread, nasty now, just imagine how much more nasty they will get if this thread gets to 5 pages? The only real way these things will reverse themselves is for people from all walks of life are willing to sit and talk honestly and openly to each other as opposed to AT each other. Not even considering doing that things will only get much worse, it appears that is exactly what many want, things to get much worse than they are now. The vast majority of people in this country have shown great tolerance, people of all skin colors and back grounds and so far elected to keep trying to live their own daily lives and when they do brush up against a lot of this nonsense they simply take the path of I am not getting involved in that mess and move on. But every day it gets harder to do that, a man wins a woman's swim meet and we all know that ain't right and we all know Dawn Staley talking race and not praising both her team and the team that beat them is not how it is supposed to be but how dare you question it? But YOU are the one that is racist if you question it because according to Former president Obama "ONLY" white people can be prejudiced and if you are not prejudiced your pulling the race card is totally acceptable, clearly you are as bad as Hitler if you do not agree? Don't agree to use what ever pronouns someone else wants to be tagged with AND YOU MUST BELIEVE THOSE PRONOUNS ACCURATE 100%, you should be arrested, jailed for life, for now, I guess they will get around to executing you in time. So, no reason to get upset at all, all Dawn Staley was doing was sharing how hard it was given all the clear racism aimed at her poor players by fans, media, and white racist refs that wanted that white girls team to win at all costs and YOU, well you have no right to say any thing about it, but you used to.

Forgive me, I have posted here for many years and have done so without one single care what race the person I shared my views on UNC basketball with happens to be. I care what is in a person's heart, could care less about the color of their skin, there are posters here I do NOT care for, I don't care what race they are either. I do NOT, say it again, I do NOT want to upset those of you that already know I respect them, you would be welcome in my home any day. That is because I respect you, respect should NEVER come with a color of your skin qualifier, the only qualifier I care about is what is in your heart, I care about WHO you are NOT WHAT you are. This world was a simpler place when most people in this country felt the same way, I don't know how we get that back if we are not willing to sit down and discuss differences.

Welcome to Amerika...

3 subjects are just impossible to have a decent fair discussion publicly about Race, Religion, and politics. Oh, you thought you had constitutional rights like free speech, no you don't, you now have only selective free speech, if your group is not selected as one that can say anything it wants you are shut down. If your group speech is approved however feel free to say it any way you want, take it as far as you want, there will be no repercussions. If someone disagrees with you in any way simply accuse them of being racist or some type of phobe, the best one right now is trans-phobe. I mean, look, what parent wouldn't want their 8yr old son to sit on the lap of a gay man playing dress up and telling him gay nursery rhymes? I mean, what could go wrong?

Just look at the replies on this thread, nasty now, just imagine how much more nasty they will get if this thread gets to 5 pages? The only real way these things will reverse themselves is for people from all walks of life are willing to sit and talk honestly and openly to each other as opposed to AT each other. Not even considering doing that things will only get much worse, it appears that is exactly what many want, things to get much worse than they are now. The vast majority of people in this country have shown great tolerance, people of all skin colors and back grounds and so far elected to keep trying to live their own daily lives and when they do brush up against a lot of this nonsense they simply take the path of I am not getting involved in that mess and move on. But every day it gets harder to do that, a man wins a woman's swim meet and we all know that ain't right and we all know Dawn Staley talking race and not praising both her team and the team that beat them is not how it is supposed to be but how dare you question it? But YOU are the one that is racist if you question it because according to Former president Obama "ONLY" white people can be prejudiced and if you are not prejudiced your pulling the race card is totally acceptable, clearly you are as bad as Hitler if you do not agree? Don't agree to use what ever pronouns someone else wants to be tagged with AND YOU MUST BELIEVE THOSE PRONOUNS ACCURATE 100%, you should be arrested, jailed for life, for now, I guess they will get around to executing you in time. So, no reason to get upset at all, all Dawn Staley was doing was sharing how hard it was given all the clear racism aimed at her poor players by fans, media, and white racist refs that wanted that white girls team to win at all costs and YOU, well you have no right to say any thing about it, but you used to.

Forgive me, I have posted here for many years and have done so without one single care what race the person I shared my views on UNC basketball with happens to be. I care what is in a person's heart, could care less about the color of their skin, there are posters here I do NOT care for, I don't care what race they are either. I do NOT, say it again, I do NOT want to upset those of you that already know I respect them, you would be welcome in my home any day. That is because I respect you, respect should NEVER come with a color of your skin qualifier, the only qualifier I care about is what is in your heart, I care about WHO you are NOT WHAT you are. This world was a simpler place when most people in this country felt the same way, I don't know how we get that back if we are not willing to sit down and discuss differences.
Excellent post.

The concept of posting on this board is, and should be to encourage thoughts and concepts of sports in general. When posting deviates from this and gets political or name calling that's when I tune it out, or ignore. These are discussions which no one ever wins, only they think they do. Enjoying debating and having a civil discussion and realizing that everyone has an opinion. Sometimes it's important to entertain a different point of view when discussing sports. Then it's like wow! Did not think about that.

Welcome to Amerika...

1. Show everyone you don't understand that the constitution ONLY protects your free speech from the Government. - ✅️

2. Insert your irrational fear of transgendered people and pronouns into a conversation that has nothing to do with them. ✅️

3. Drive by insult on Obama. ✅️

Tucker Carlson would be proud of the ignorance you just displayed.

Honestly, it's so crazy to see that there are adults in this country who don't understand the First Amendment and Free Speech. When you find yourself being dumber than an elementary school student when it comes to understanding how the 1st Amendment works, and you're throwing your Fox News generated outrage over transgenders into a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with it; it's time for your grandchildren or your caretaker to unplug your TV and internet devices.

Last edited:
1. Show everyone you don't understand that the constitution ONLY protects your free speech from the Government. - ✅️

2. Insert your irrational fear of transgendered people and pronouns into a conversation that has nothing to do with them. ✅️

3. Drive by insult on Obama. ✅️

Tucker Carlson would be proud of the ignorance you just displayed.

Honestly, it's so crazy to see that there are adults in this country who don't understand the First Amendment and Free Speech. When you find yourself being dumber than an elementary school student when it comes to understanding how the 1st Amendment works, and you're throwing your Fox News generated outrage over transgenders into a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with it; it's time for your grandchildren or your caretaker to unplug your TV and internet devices.
Transgender only came to light when children starting being mutilated prior to having the proper education to realize what they are doing.

If you are 25 and want to cut your Dick or tots off, have at it.

But don’t expect people to be reasonable when you say your 8-12 year old or younger is transgender.

Why are there only two choices when you change genders. According to some, there are many genders.

Reactions: GACMAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT