ADVERTISEMENT

Austin Rivers

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.

Parker and Giles, not really. But Okafor is a supreme douche. You must not have seen the video where’s he’s acting like a tough guy in the streets and ends up fighting someone half his size. And Ingram looks like a douche but maybe he’s not. But because he looks like one and went to duke, the smart money is on him being a douche.
Let's not forget Winslow. Everyone I know in the Miami area wants the team to get rid of him.

U younguns didnt have to deal with the doucheyest dook douche team of all time. (On the court)

Gminski
Spanarkel
Dennard
Banks

Arguably 4 of the top 10 dook whiney assed douches all time and all on the same team! God i hated those nancies. Even laettner/hurley take a back seat to those ass wipes. Dennard is my most hated all time.

Ha ha Heelmanwilm ... I posted not too long ago that I remember that team (I was about 9 years old) and that I didn't hate them ... just feared them. But again, I was 9 years old, so I was just worried about losing .... didn't pay attention to them being douchey. I honestly don't remember them being like that. Just remember them being friggin' good. Got any good stories about their doucheyness?

I agree with the others, especially Dennard, but I strongly disagree about Banks! He actually makes my: I'm surprised he went to puke list:

Banks, Hill, Brand, Parks, Amaker. (it is a real short list, lol)

I like Ricky Price and Johnny D also since they pissed off ratty so much, so they get honorable mentions.

Gminski was the dirtiest punk, not named Bilas or Laettner I to play in the ACC! I am surprised every day that Bilas turned out to be a pretty good commentator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT