ADVERTISEMENT

Very Quick stuff (Pitt game - ACCT)...

gary-7

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
Parts Unknown
...and this will be REAL quick...

Look, I purposely waited for the other game to finish, and this will be quick, because I am annoyed at what I saw tonight.
JEEZUS H!....

- We CANNOT revert back to hero-ball. That will NOT get us to the promised land... PERIOD.

- RJ and Mando stepped up, but let's get real ---- Pitt is the least of our challenges going forward.

- Jeez at the officiating --- what is happening here?? Teddy once again the best zebra??? Groover has devolved into a younger Jamie Luckie --- SMDH.

- Good news is adapting and giving it right back,

- Great adjustment by the staff on our switches 1 thru 5... we totally stymied Hinson, BUT... their Guards were unconscious,... great to have a Big like Mando who can guard perimeter guys, but the big deal there was being able to defeat "mismatches"...

- JEEZUS..Hubert... get a grip ---- up 4 under 2 minutes with the rock??? --- THREE timeouts left??? --- CALL a TO and GET CADEAU BACK IN!!!!!!! wtf???? Oh, and also before halftime... PLEASE don't revert to the past... PLEASE!!!! And please tell Ingram to stop trying to "bust out" thru traffic. He is NOT Theo Pinson in that regard,

Anyway... F*** State... but they are a dangerous team who have ONE PATH to the NCAAT!! Our future runs thru playing TRANSITION BASKETBALL!!! Please stop playing not to lose... That's it for tonight...
:cool: :oops:

Last edited:
Thanks for the write-up Gary, and I hear your frustration.... The Heels were at their best when pushing pace and moving.... the stagnant half court set with RJ dribbling a hole in the floor is kryptonite for this team... Similarly, is the jacking up of multiple three-point heaves without any attempt to go inside/drive/slash/cut etc.

Agreed with Ingram, his handles are shaky, especially in traffic.

Withers provided some excellent energy minutes and Washington is turning into a very good finisher around the rim.... his rebounding still needs work - seems he fumbles more than he should.

Cadeau was good today but not great like against FSU, a few stray turnovers, but that shouldn't have seen him play just 20min.... he should be at just under 30 in a worst-case scenario.

Trimble is becoming a superb reserve guard.... I don't think we see enough of him, RJ and EC on the floor together. But that would mean Ryan losing minutes.... he didn't shoot brilliantly today but he seems to pull down important rebounds at just the right time.

On ball defense was terrific today. Bilas rightly credited Mando with a superior defensive effort but the whole team, especially in the second half, were excellent.

On Mando, today he played like the pre-season ACC POY and it took his efforts and the actual ACC POY to get the win... senior leadership took this team to the final.

Pitt is a good team. Lowe wasn't healthy at the beginning of the season. They have 2 really good freshman guards and a mix of good veteran players.

I was glad to win and I think Pitt is much tougher than a lot of people think. I think a tough game like that is what we needed.

So not every game is gonna be a garden party, but you still gotta win those as well. We did that by tenaciously
defending the outside shooters well enough to wear them out late. Carrington and Lowe were a tremendous duo.
They got hot and made multiple tough shots late in possessions that were still very well defended.
Tip your hat to them for that. But….it came with a price. Hinson never got going (thank God) and Leggett
had his career game on Thursday (thank you Jesus) because of the stifling defense we played on them.

Fortunately, we gradually and eventually wore out C & L and their 41 points were just not enough.
Elliot struggled but, man, we need him on the floor. You can see what happens when he isn’t, too
many forced isolation moves by players with some shaky handles.

RJ and Armando saved us from embarrassment, but we need Carolina Tempo basketball tonight
(and maybe some Cormac jumpers) to run ⛹🏾‍♂️, RUN ⛹🏾‍♂️, and RUN SOME MORE ⛹🏾‍♂️⛹🏾‍♂️⛹🏾‍♂️.
Hopefully, State will become too worn down to reach, hold, push, elbow, knock down,
punch in the face, and foul with impunity on every one of our offensive possessions like Pitt did.
Punk, thug bully ball can’t beat us (even with 😡🤬PISS POOR officiating) if we move the ball
with efficiency and purpose. It‘s high time this team cuts some nets to prove how good we can be!
GO TAR HEELS!

Last edited:
Ingram and Trimble were great defensively. Ingram shadowed Hinson all game, and Bub Carrington was playing VERY well and efficient until Trimble tightened the screws on him.

Mando was great on both ends and RJ being the shot maker deluxe, especially when everyone else outside of Mando were each about 1 for 8 on mostly solid looks was clutch.

That was a tough game, and it took a really good final 10 minutes to pull it out. I personally liked Hubert's feel for what this game needed by riding Seth in the second half and down the stretch instead of Cadeau. EC will be fine, and in position to make plays in the closing minutes most games, for this one I liked Trimble in, and pounding it to Mando to score or kick out.

Let's get the tourney title and go in positioned well for the big dance.

Pitt is a good team. Lowe wasn't healthy at the beginning of the season. They have 2 really good freshman guards and a mix of good veteran players.

I was glad to win and I think Pitt is much tougher than a lot of people think. I think a tough game like that is what we needed.
Presumably Hinson is gone, but all the rest of Capel's squad can return, I think. You never know about transfers, of course, and Pitt doesn't have a strong recruiting class. But they could be just a portal acquisition away from being tough again next year.

Ingram and Trimble were great defensively. Ingram shadowed Hinson all game, and Bub Carrington was playing VERY well and efficient until Trimble tightened the screws on him.

Mando was great on both ends and RJ being the shot maker deluxe, especially when everyone else outside of Mando were each about 1 for 8 on mostly solid looks was clutch.

That was a tough game, and it took a really good final 10 minutes to pull it out. I personally liked Hubert's feel for what this game needed by riding Seth in the second half and down the stretch instead of Cadeau. EC will be fine, and in position to make plays in the closing minutes most games, for this one I liked Trimble in, and pounding it to Mando to score or kick out.

Let's get the tourney title and go in positioned well for the big dance.
I agree. You want your best players out there for sure , but in some games your best player for that time may be diff. EC struggled to stay in front of his man to at least slow him down at times. Also the missed bunnies. We need him to make a deep run but every dog has his day, and Seth barked the loudest last night.

Presumably Hinson is gone, but all the rest of Capel's squad can return, I think. You never know about transfers, of course, and Pitt doesn't have a strong recruiting class. But they could be just a portal acquisition away from being tough again next year.
Is carrington on any draft boards? He can go and imo is pro material.

Reactions: Heelicious
Can someone please get a note to the staff and tell them stop having RJ pound the ball killing time. What’s so bad/hard with moving the ball around to kill time. While RJ can drive through traffic, it never works when they let him pound the air out of the ball to kill the clock. His penetration buckets seem to only work off ball movement. I would love for someone that is not as lazy as me, go back and track how many times it’s failed having RJ just pound the ball at the top of the key. I can’t remember it working. I have no problem with RJ taking the last shot but can we get it to him off motion? Now if he could learn how to shove and push off like #7 for Pitt then his chances would go up. 7 was getting away with so much crap the offensive foul they finally called was hilarious.

Like mentioned above am I the only one who cringes every time Ingram tries to dribble in traffic? He did play some good D though. I wanted EC back out in the court late in the game but Trimble was playing some good D on 7.

I believe I heard in Pitts 4 game winning streak they have been scoring in the 80s. Played some good D to take care of that last night. I do agree with Bilis (I think he said it) that Bacot loves the challenge of trying to guard the ball handlers one on one. His D usually turns into a missed shot/block but if they make it, it’s a high difficulty shot.

I have never been so wrong about a guy as I was with Withers to start the year. I was so pissed we wasted a Scholarship on him…. That guy has been so instrumental getting us key wins this year.

I also thought Hubert make the right call in using Trimble in place of Cadeau for much of the second half. Several have mentioned that HD pulled Cadeau out after missing a lay up, but he also had made turnovers on the previous two plays. Not sure why he was out of sync last night but it just was not going well for him. I saw somewhere that he took more shots in the first half than anyone else on the team. I think it was in his head about not making shots and he pressed some. A good question was asked about playing Trimble more but who do you take out? Cadeau, Ryan, Ingram, RJ?
I am also impressed with the edge that Withers brings to the team when he comes in. Defense, rebounding, etc.

- Pitt is the least of our challenges going forward.

- Jeez at the officiating --- what is happening here?? Teddy once again the best zebra??? Groover has devolved into a younger Jamie Luckie --- SMDH.
1. Ya think?
2. I got bad news G7, it's Tar Heel hating Bert Smith and unLuckie tonight.:confused:

As a fan of the college game, I felt like this was a really great game to watch, UNC fans and Pitt fans may tear it down but I really feel if you love the college game yesterday was a great game to watch. 2 things that I personally enjoy that many don't, first I want the refs to let them play, basketball is a contact sport. This was a physical game and you either like that or not but I want the players to determine the pout come rather than refs, the physical play went both ways. The second thing is I LOVE to watch strong defense, we were especially strong defensively.

Yes, RJ and Bacot had big games, Bacot was the best player on the court yesterday, he excelled in every aspect a center could on both ends. Ryan didn't score well but that kid Legget that scored 30 the day before stayed relatively quiet and Ryan was a bug piece of that. Interesting thing, at half time I checked the box score, everyone Tar Heel that played had scored at the half! The wealth was spread around to all our guys, love that! Cadeau struggled some, just was not in as much command of things as he was the night before and frankly, with Cadeau and RJ as our back court those Pitt guards took it to them, especially Carrington with their length. I felt like both JWit and JWash came in and helped us, those fellas get a lot of boards when they are in.

But the 2 guys I want to talk about, that get the share of my game ball is Ingram and Seth. No, it will not show up in the box score but those 2 fellas were locked in defenders that changed this game, along with the stellar defense Bacot, Ryan as well, gave us. Hinson was scoring over 20 a game for Pitt, Ingram got in his head and held him scoreless for a large chunk of this game, held him to 5 total points and made him a non-factor, second time this season Ingram has done that to Hinson.

But guys, Seth Trimble, yeah he is my guy and all but WoW, if you love to watch a guy just sell out on the defensive end, just take out the hot shooter for the other team, you have to love watching this kid defend. One sequence, if you watched the replay you saw Seth force Carrington to commit the offense foul but the on ball defense Seth played when the Pitt frosh tried to drive the lane was special stuff. Stayed with him step for step, forced him to pick up his dribble and then smothered him forcing Carrington to commit the foul at a critical time in this game. You have to go back and re-watch that whole sequence, it is text book one on one defense that every coach in the country would love to see from one of his players and Seth taught a master class yesterday!

Pitt came in to this game not sure if they would get the NCAAT invite, I think they should, there are absolutely NOT 68 teams in the country better than this Pitt team. But they came in a bit desperate and they were primed for the upset and I think would have upset most teams yesterday but our Heels stood up and said, no, not today, you do not celebrate today.

One other thing, kinda hard for me to say because I do not like Capel for those dirty tricks he was in the middle of while he was an asst at duke. But his post game speech was top shelf classy, it just was. He was over the top complementary of this UNC team and made no FALSE EXCUSES, so never thought I would say it but KUDOES to Capel for that!

On to the nasty wet dog smelling wuffies and that dancing bear, time to send the dogs to the kennel with their tails tucked behind them!

Thanks for the write-up Gary, and I hear your frustration.... The Heels were at their best when pushing pace and moving.... the stagnant half court set with RJ dribbling a hole in the floor is kryptonite for this team... Similarly, is the jacking up of multiple three-point heaves without any attempt to go inside/drive/slash/cut etc.

Agreed with Ingram, his handles are shaky, especially in traffic.

Withers provided some excellent energy minutes and Washington is turning into a very good finisher around the rim.... his rebounding still needs work - seems he fumbles more than he should.

Cadeau was good today but not great like against FSU, a few stray turnovers, but that shouldn't have seen him play just 20min.... he should be at just under 30 in a worst-case scenario.

Trimble is becoming a superb reserve guard.... I don't think we see enough of him, RJ and EC on the floor together. But that would mean Ryan losing minutes.... he didn't shoot brilliantly today but he seems to pull down important rebounds at just the right time.

On ball defense was terrific today. Bilas rightly credited Mando with a superior defensive effort but the whole team, especially in the second half, were excellent.

On Mando, today he played like the pre-season ACC POY and it took his efforts and the actual ACC POY to get the win... senior leadership took this team to the final.
Couple of things, first Ryan shooting, no he was not hot this game, he is a really streaky shooter. But what I noticed is that his shots were contested. When the opponents re contesting Ryan's shot it creates space for the other guys to operate with more freedom, his defender is not able to help off on RJ.

Those Pitt guards took it to our smaller starting guards, we struggled to get stops because of this. Reality is that Cadeau is not great size and at time struggles with guys that can shoot over him, RJ to at times. In the half court teams are not guarding Cadeau to jump shoot, they are inviting him to, they play him 100% to drive and when the lane gets clogged up his driving lanes go away. That allows his guy to go double RJ and if Ryan is not hitting, things can go south quick. Carrington scored what was it like 16 in that first half and come out & gets their first bucket of the second half? But Hubert calls on Seth to cover Carrington for most of that second half and when things got down to a bit of a white knuckle moment Seth stuck to Carrington like glue and made that kid work really hard on legs that had not come out of that game. The game changed on that in my opinion, that and the work Ingram did on Hinson. Seth removed their hot shooter and Ingram took out their 20pts a game ACC first team scorer as UNC adds yet another POWER win! Outside of UNC, Pitt may have been the hottest team in the ACC coming in to this tourney and deserve to be in the NCAAT.

As a fan of the college game, I felt like this was a really great game to watch, UNC fans and Pitt fans may tear it down but I really feel if you love the college game yesterday was a great game to watch. 2 things that I personally enjoy that many don't, first I want the refs to let them play, basketball is a contact sport. This was a physical game and you either like that or not but I want the players to determine the pout come rather than refs, the physical play went both ways. The second thing is I LOVE to watch strong defense, we were especially strong defensively.

Yes, RJ and Bacot had big games, Bacot was the best player on the court yesterday, he excelled in every aspect a center could on both ends. Ryan didn't score well but that kid Legget that scored 30 the day before stayed relatively quiet and Ryan was a bug piece of that. Interesting thing, at half time I checked the box score, everyone Tar Heel that played had scored at the half! The wealth was spread around to all our guys, love that! Cadeau struggled some, just was not in as much command of things as he was the night before and frankly, with Cadeau and RJ as our back court those Pitt guards took it to them, especially Carrington with their length. I felt like both JWit and JWash came in and helped us, those fellas get a lot of boards when they are in.

But the 2 guys I want to talk about, that get the share of my game ball is Ingram and Seth. No, it will not show up in the box score but those 2 fellas were locked in defenders that changed this game, along with the stellar defense Bacot, Ryan as well, gave us. Hinson was scoring over 20 a game for Pitt, Ingram got in his head and held him scoreless for a large chunk of this game, held him to 5 total points and made him a non-factor, second time this season Ingram has done that to Hinson.

But guys, Seth Trimble, yeah he is my guy and all but WoW, if you love to watch a guy just sell out on the defensive end, just take out the hot shooter for the other team, you have to love watching this kid defend. One sequence, if you watched the replay you saw Seth force Carrington to commit the offense foul but the on ball defense Seth played when the Pitt frosh tried to drive the lane was special stuff. Stayed with him step for step, forced him to pick up his dribble and then smothered him forcing Carrington to commit the foul at a critical time in this game. You have to go back and re-watch that whole sequence, it is text book one on one defense that every coach in the country would love to see from one of his players and Seth taught a master class yesterday!

Pitt came in to this game not sure if they would get the NCAAT invite, I think they should, there are absolutely NOT 68 teams in the country better than this Pitt team. But they came in a bit desperate and they were primed for the upset and I think would have upset most teams yesterday but our Heels stood up and said, no, not today, you do not celebrate today.

One other thing, kinda hard for me to say because I do not like Capel for those dirty tricks he was in the middle of while he was an asst at duke. But his post game speech was top shelf classy, it just was. He was over the top complementary of this UNC team and made no FALSE EXCUSES, so never thought I would say it but KUDOES to Capel for that!

On to the nasty wet dog smelling wuffies and that dancing bear, time to send the dogs to the kennel with their tails tucked behind them!
Yeah I agree, thought that was a fun game. Good individual performances, physical, spirited. Good stuff.

The offense wasn't the prettiest but the defense is playing fantastically. Really amazing what we've been able to get out of this group. Props to Hubert. Bacot has transformed himself by shedding some of his extra weight.

I thought Cadeau was pretty bad in this one (after playing so well the day before); I wouldn't have put him back in. Trimble was much better at shutting down Lowe and Leggett. He also wasn't a mismatch even if he switched onto Hinson. We needed stops down the stretch and got them. Trimble, Bacot, and Ingram were the keys to that.

Agree with @gary-7 that Ingram needs to stop dribbling so much. His handle is very loose, feel like we see 1-2 dribbling turnovers every game.

Harrison and Seth locked down on defense. Cormac had an off night but we survived it. RJ and Mando stepped up and had 31 of the Heels' 39 points in the 2nd half. We don't want that every game, but senior leadership carried us to the W.

Mando is 4 double doubles away from the ACC record. RJ got to 2,000 career points last night!

First guy who ever lost a grip on a layup, huh? SMDH,
No. But, the coach felt the team was better positioned to win without him today in favor of Trimble and it got us the W. I felt Trimble outplayed Cadeau last night with defense and at least having a semblance of threat with the jumper. Cadeau was being begged to shoot last night.

I just posted that because the guy above me said how Cadeau played good last night, and I don't think that was an accurate assessment. He did have a few nice passes up the court, but it is negated when he throws the ball away a couple of other times also.

Being benched there hopefully is something that will motivate him more for the rest of the season going forward and help him learn.

Reactions: Heelicious
Gary I had mentioned that yesterday on one of our threads in that the officiating is getting worse and worse every single year. I could tell that Bacot was getting tired around the 4 minute mark and a timeout was needed as well. I am hoping that yesterday was just a one off with Cormac as his shots had been falling on a consistent level as of late. We can’t afford for him to go into a slump again. Cadeau should be well rested as he only played 20 minutes last night and with that in mind we should run Moo U right out of the gym. But Virginia??? This game was lost by Bennet. For such a seasoned and successful coach he made some terrible decisions down the stretch. They had 3 fouls to give and he took everyone off of the free throw line. That allowed State to get a prayer answered with a bank 3 point shot. Let’s keep the Banner collections going by beating Moo U tonight! Go Heels!!!!

That is simply not true.
lol I get it Gary he’s your favorite and that’s ok. But you can’t argue with the whole dang board. You think HD pulled him out cause he was tired? We made a small run after he first went out. He struggled in several facets of the game. ITS OK. HES STILL GOOD. WE STILL NEED HIM TO BE OUR BEST. He makes mistakes man, he misses shots, he struggles on defense. Everyone does.

Good win against a Pitt program we have had problems with the last few years…I knew it would be…They always want a dog fight…Guess what 2 times this year we have gave them what they wanted…Hats off to Ingram…Dude is a straight Dog…

Not EC best game but he is still the most important piece to the puzzle…

And oh my Seth Trimble is becoming that dude…I don’t worry about him running the Point anymore….

Well old west Raleigh is next…EC only played 20 minutes last night…That damn Coach Davis….Run Run Run tonight baby…

I think everyone here loves EC - AND - the takes above are really good, objective, accurate imo.

@gary-7 - I know you can’t go back and replay it - but do you think we’d have had a better chance to win - if EC were given a lot of Trimble’s minutes? I don’t. Is EC gong to shut down or at least control, slow down red hot carrington like Seth did? NFW.

In hindsight, maybe go more time with Seth rj and EC on the court but that means sitting cormac. Cormac wasn’t hitting so we could’ve used EC in his place to move the offense. But cormac had an advantage over EC defensively from a size standpoint we needed for physical defense and rebounding.

I just fear we couldn’t let Carrington go wild without being checked and hope to win a battle of trading baskets. Trimble was a STUD again on defense. If we sat him more it wouldn’t have ended well for us.

I think everyone here loves EC - AND - the takes above are really good, objective, accurate imo.

@gary-7 - I know you can’t go back and replay it - but do you think we’d have had a better chance to win - if EC were given a lot of Trimble’s minutes? I don’t. Is EC gong to shut down or at least control, slow down red hot carrington like Seth did? NFW.

In hindsight, maybe go more time with Seth rj and EC on the court but that means sitting cormac. Cormac wasn’t hitting so we could’ve used EC in his place to move the offense. But cormac had an advantage over EC defensively from a size standpoint we needed for physical defense and rebounding.

I just fear we couldn’t let Carrington go wild without being checked and hope to win a battle of trading baskets. Trimble was a STUD again on defense. If we sat him more it wouldn’t have ended well for us.
I would have loved to see all three of them in last night. While I think EC struggled some last night, I do believe we could have still benefited from him Seth and RJ for a stretch. Like you said cormac was off with his shot. May have been a good time to see it.

My guess is that HD has seen the EC, RJ and ST in practice. So he is either waiting for the right time or didn’t like it.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
My take is that our offense yesterday was, by design, mostly flowing through Bacot and we needed our best defensive unit on the floor to get stops. That means Seth, Ingram, Ryan, Bacot, and you have to leave RJ out there.

I am not sure anyone (okay, well obviously Gary) has been a bigger EC fan than I have but he just isn't Seth on the defensive end. EC's defense has gotten worlds better and his quickness allows him to stay in front of his man, but he does not have the size nor strength that Seth does. Bigger guards are able to post him up and shoot over him.

Seth is a master on the defensive end and his work on Carrington, paired with Harrison 's job on Hinson won us that game.

Last edited:
I would have loved to see all three of them in last night. While I think EC struggled some last night, I do believe we could have still benefited from him Seth and RJ for a stretch. Like you said cormac was off with his shot. May have been a good time to see it.
Yeah, I get it but the problem we have when we get Seth, EC, in together is that the doubles on RJ are going to come quicker. If I am coaching against UNC I am going to take my chances giving Cadeau and Seth open look jumpers and frankly at times Ryan.

As I said above, Ryan is really streaky, his points tend to come in bunches. When his points do come they are usually open looks where his defender has to much space to cover to get back to him. THOSE are the shots that hurt us if he isn't making them. Those hard contested jumpers he will hit some in the mid range but way outside not so much but he forces a defender to commit to him rather than double RJ. When he hits the wide open looks the defense has to hang with him and that frees RJ but when he doesn't hit those open ones the defense will allow him to take more and RJ is doubled on the catch every time.

With Cadeau outside shooting is a clear weakness and defenses will bait him to take it. Seth is not really confident in his outside shooting, really shy to take a trey, his recent success in his mid range game has been a real boost but an opposing coach will allow Seth to get open trey looks. 2 of our starters become weakish scorers and that allows their defenders to double RJ & Bacot and play Ingram honest because his jumper takes a second extra to get off, he drives it if the defense is there to threaten his shot.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
One other thing and I assume all are very happy with the win last night - not to be taken lightly - Pitt played well, playing for a slot in the tourney.

The reference in the original post to “hero ball” - sounds sort of derogatory- and since we really only had one offensive perimeter “hero-ball” hero - with RJ scoring 9 of last 10 after it was tied at 62-62. Including 2 stone cold killer 3s. Are those shots “hero ball”?

I don’t care who is on the court. No way do we get any better chance at points than with RJ taking those shots he’s shot in practice and in games thousands of times in his career.

Would we have gotten a better result or better chance at a good result if EC was in the game swinging the ball? No way! Our best chance there was having the guy who has worked harder and honed his offensive game more than anyone on the court - to make those 3s our best opportunities for a win.

EC’s just needs to stop thinking and let the ball fly when he is open. You can tell he isn’t getting lost in the game when it comes to his jump shot. He is thinking about it too much and his shot looks labored. We all know how much confidence comes into play in regards to shooting and free throws. Ingram played fantastic defense but he has to be smarter with the ball. Possessions are critical and we can’t afford to play out of control and turn the ball over. Even at the end of the game last night he kept dribbling the ball when Pitt was looking to foul instead of getting the ball to someone who is a much more reliable free throw shooter. Fortunately Hubert called a timeout before they were able to foul Ingram.

Trimble really got into Carrington's head I think. He was worrying about him more than the game. That offensive foul was really the 3rd one in that possession. He was really using his off arm a lot. Trimble was frustrating him. Good call on coach Davis to see that and let it continue.

I don't know why Davis has to pound the ball instead of moving it around at times. I will never understand that kind of logic.

Hope Carrington goes pro. He has been very good against us. Don't know if he plays like that against everyone else but he is special.

You can see Cadeau is thinking too much about his shots--who wouldn't? One good thing about it is that I think he will definitely be back next year and probably with a new shooting stroke. We do have a few coaches who know how to shoot! Who was the guard a few years back who switched hands during the summer? I don't think it will be that drastic--more like Kenny Williams who did not make a single 3 his first year and became a deadeye.

You can see Cadeau is thinking too much about his shots--who wouldn't? One good thing about it is that I think he will definitely be back next year and probably with a new shooting stroke. We do have a few coaches who know how to shoot! Who was the guard a few years back who switched hands during the summer? I don't think it will be that drastic--more like Kenny Williams who did not make a single 3 his first year and became a deadeye.

Kenny Williams did make a 3 his freshman year, but it wasn’t until the ACC Tournament, & ironically against Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT