ADVERTISEMENT

Bitcoin

Well I'm in and I'm staying in. Just grabbed $50 of Litecoin too. It was at $65 a month ago and now is up to $125.45 as I type this.

No lie, a kid in my brother's fraternity at Bama bought 1500 bitcoin in 2011 for just under $3 each.

Bitcoin is currently @ 15,824.11 He's worth $23.7 million now, just off that initial 1500. Obviously he's bought more since then.

No lie, a kid in my brother's fraternity at Bama bought 1500 bitcoin in 2011 for just under $3 each.

Bitcoin is currently @ 15,824.11 He's worth $23.7 million now, just off that initial 1500. Obviously he's bought more since then.

"Turn those machines back on!"

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: UNC71-00
I got a little Bitcoin. We have a few weirdos at the Yadkinville General Store which prefer to pay with them, so I keep some in the cash drawer for change.
Tell you what. I'll buy a couple bags of your finest locally harvested spices and I'll give you a hundred dollar bill. You just slide me one of those bitcoins you've got in that there drawer and we'll call it even stevens.

I got a little Bitcoin. We have a few weirdos at the Yadkinville General Store which prefer to pay with them, so I keep some in the cash drawer for change.
Its Yadkin Valley General Store, and you want to be my latex salesman.........

Mining is going to become extremely lucrative if the unit price keeps going up

Are you smart enough to do it? I'm not.

It's not that hard. Just a matter of investing in some fairly expensive computer equipment. But a few gpu's would pay for themselves within a few months if they were running efficiently. Theoretically you could build up to a massive system that could mine hundreds or even thousands of dollars per day.

Just one of those things where you need to learn from someone who already knows what they're doing.

Bitcoin is great for money launderers, terrorist, and drug dealers.

I have heard the term bitcoin but have not done any research. The kid that bought 1500 @ 3 bucks and is now sitting on 24 million bucks is an awesome story.

I have heard the term bitcoin but have not done any research. The kid that bought 1500 @ 3 bucks and is now sitting on 24 million bucks is an awesome story.
I still don't totally get it. Can he cash out and does he actually have $24M in real currency now? Or is it only virtual, and can only be used by vendors that accept bitcoin?

I still don't totally get it. Can he cash out and does he actually have $24M in real currency now? Or is it only virtual, and can only be used by vendors that accept bitcoin?

He could cash out by selling the bitcoin for real currency.

Reactions: TarHeelMark

He can cash out in about 3 minutes and I'm not exaggerating. It's simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT