ADVERTISEMENT

Boston College vs UNC in Greensboro game thread—-ACC Tournament Basketball 🏀- —Wednesday 8 March 2023

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
I went to the game vs B.C. back on 17th of January and it became a war in the second half as B.C. lead by Quinten Post their 7 footer from the Netherlands (who did not play yesterday due to a ankle injury) got within one point late in the contest. Bacot had a big game with 20 points and 16 rebounds and the team hit ten from downtown but Boston College kept coming and coming until the final buzzer.

North Carolina normally plays good in Greensboro and I expect to see a large wave of Carolina blue in attendance cheering the team but the team needs to focus on what is at hand and play the bench so that the starters are not completely drained before (hopefully) playing a fully rested Virginia team tomorrow.

The Tar Heels are a solid 10 point favorite to move on but to me that is way too many points especially if Post is able to play tonight after resting his bad ankle yesterday. I say it is a 5-7 point win but I hope it is more so that the bench can give the starters a solid rest. Either way give ‘em Hell Heels..

Bacot fouled again and he hits the first and the second as Post comes in 10-8 and Langford hits another jumper then Davis BOOM and Love drives baseline 15-10

Dunn and Johnson in and Puff puts up a big time brick 🧱 Nance back in for Bacot who was speaking smack to Post after the Academy Award 🥈 flop

Triple number three for Carolina 21-10 and a black steal needs to a Johnson layup then Zackery a reverse layup before Davis BOOM again 26-12

One of the overlooked things about our bench usage is that we never had had leads or such which allowed us to be able to sub comfortably. We play way too many tight games.

Reactions: gberry78
Nance misses 2 from the line as Bacot limps to the locker room. Hopefully a quick tape job will get him back for the second half

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT