ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Wagner March Madness in Charlotte on Thursday 21 March 2024

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
The first of six hopeful games start today in the Queen City and on paper it looks like a major mismatch but on any given day a team could play over their head and stun a team that takes them for granted.

I do not see that happening. My biggest hope is that none of the top 8 players sustain an injury. Hopefully the team can build up a big enough lead early so that the starters can come out early and get some rest because Michigan State looks like they have some excellent athletes and that contest will be a war.

Reactions: thompsjj
Brown a bomb but Bacot drives and scores then Lewis in close again scores easily . Carolina has at least three turnovers on silly lazy passes

Last edited:
Brown a jumper from the baseline but Davis BOOM THEN Davis finds Withers for a layup and then withers very active in the paint is fouled again at the tv break 20-15

I know it has been 5 days since they play and it is so obvious that the team is not very sharp especially when it comes to passing

Bacot powers one in after a bulldozers a defender and he is fouled. Wagner is already in big time foul trouble. Keep the foot on the gas and take no prisoners and make a statement

Someone explain to me why Carolina is shooting so many threes when three players for Wagner have three fouls. Council a ft and Lewis inside scores. Finally a score for Carolina as Bacot folllows his own shot and scores. Armando misses a flush next but he is clobbered at the last tv break of the half

Wagner fell apart when Howard full court pressed them.

Why are we continuing to allow them to walk the ball up and run their offense?

They'd be up by 25 if they would stop turning the ball over. 6 turnovers in the first half!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT