ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Pick'em -- FOURTH (AND FINAL) WAVE of bowls (11 total picks)

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Originally posted by BillyL:
Thanks, Rich . . I know it was picked-up here in NoVa on Thurs., I expected it to be in your mailbox by Sat.
Nope- didn't come

your postman doesn't happen to know where you worked before you retired, does he? Just a thought.
LOL . .

I treat our postmen very well, not only come Holiday time . . . but, as I am usually home when they deliver, I often offer up and give out a cold soda pop or water, whenever they might accept . .

Side note: I sent SCTarHeel his $50 via USPS and a check, and followed up w/ an email to him and haven't heard back from him as of yet.

Billy-

Still nothing today, although the neighbor told me he saw that POS notUNC71-00 rooting through the mailbox. That dude has a bad crystal meth jones he's trying to feed and steals stuff all the time.

I will let you know as soon as I see the check or beat the crap out of him.

I'm concerned that it hasn't shown up yet. You should have had it at the very latest by yesterday.

If, it doesn't show by tomorrow, I'll put a stop payment on it and send you a PayPal payment.

I'm concerned that it hasn't shown up yet. You should have had it at the very latest by yesterday.

If, it doesn't show by tomorrow, I'll put a stop payment on it and send you a PayPal payment.
Don't sweat it- I am sure it will get here

Don't sweat it- I am sure it will get here
It should have been in your hands on Saturday, if not then, certainly by Monday's delivery, giving that I'm dealing w/ the USPS and not the super-reliable UPS.
wink.r191677.gif

Anything today, Rich . . ?
Just got a text from the wife. It's here- thanks!
No need to thank me, congrats to you for a well mastered win . .

Hey, I am extremely curious as to the postmark date . . . if, you wouldn't mind, could you please check that when you get home and let me know that. Gracias . .

**** Oh, and btw, . . . you referred to her as your wife, did you two tie the knot . . ? ****

No need to thank me, congrats to you for a well mastered win . .

Hey, I am extremely curious as to the postmark date . . . if, you wouldn't mind, could you please check that when you get home and let me know that. Gracias . .

**** Oh, and btw, . . . you referred to her as your wife, did you two tie the knot . . ? ****
I just emailed you a pic of post mark- looks like it was run twice.

Yes, got married on Dec 22. All good.

Rich,

Congratulations on the marriage, my good brother . . !

What a great time of the year to tie the knot . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT