ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the RPT

F6NRUIHGOBH92US3-fram640x414x640x414xxxx

Really? I've got a couple hundred kin that might differ in that opinion, lol
They're probably somehow my kin too lol.

I was being slightly facetious, but there are a lot of black folks with the surname of Hamilton.

Total sidebar: it cracks me up how a lot of the times when you see someone with a surname of White, they're black, and when you see someone with the surname of Black, they're white.

They're probably somehow my kin too lol.

I was being slightly facetious, but there are a lot of black folks with the surname of Hamilton.

Total sidebar: it cracks me up how a lot of the times when you see someone with a surname of White, they're black, and when you see someone with the surname of Black, they're white.

Dude my last name is one of the most common around. I just smile and say "Nice to meet ya, cuz!" when I run into anyone hung with it. I've got "cuz's" in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL...everywhere, lol. I always yell "That's my cousin!" when I see it on a players jersey.

BTW, Josh Hamilton really is my cousin. So is Ray Tanner at USC and Michael Young who played for the Rangers, Phillies and Dodgers.

Dude my last name is one of the most common around. I just smile and say "Nice to meet ya, cuz!" when I run into anyone hung with it. I've got "cuz's" in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL...everywhere, lol. I always yell "That's my cousin!" when I see it on a players jersey.

BTW, Josh Hamilton really is my cousin. So is Ray Tanner at USC and Michael Young who played for the Rangers, Phillies and Dodgers.
Same here lol, like my cousin Leonard manning the ship for FSU hoops. You may have seen my other cousin Joe tear it up for the Yellow Jackets back in the late 90s.

Hamilton, Tanner, and Young; I see your family names are just as WASP as mine :)

Reactions: heelbent
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT