ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the RPT

No lie this showed up in my fb suggestions just like this.
8xJXBm.jpg

Famous Dallas cliffhanger airs

On this day in 1980, J.R. Ewing, the character millions love to hate on television’s popular prime-time drama Dallas, is shot by an unknown assailant. The shooting made the season-ending episode one of TV’s most famous cliffhangers, inspired widespread media coverage and left America wondering “Who shot J.R.?”

On March 23, 1994, Wayne Gretzky scores his 802nd goal, breaking his childhood idol Gordie Howe’s National Hockey League record for most goals scored in a career. Gretzky, known to hockey fans as “The Great One,” broke a total of 61 offensive records in his NHL career, including many previously held by “Mr. Hockey” Gordie Howe.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
@heelbent does this count as a three-piece patch? ;)

38ea2xzk85l01-758x1011.jpg

Not as long as the right people have a sense of humor about it. It doesn't bother me, but not a lot of the stupid ish does. I know the Angels told Zakk Wylde to cease with the those Black Label Society shirts he was selling because he was getting people hurt. IIRC, some guy up in Jersey or NY was killed when he refused to take a jacket off with the BLS patches on it.

Not as long as the right people have a sense of humor about it. It doesn't bother me, but not a lot of the stupid ish does. I know the Angels told Zakk Wylde to cease with the those Black Label Society shirts he was selling because he was getting people hurt. IIRC, some guy up in Jersey or NY was killed when he refused to take a jacket off with the BLS patches on it.
I just assumed that was a picture of you at your club.

March Madness is born

The University of Oregon defeats The Ohio State University 46–33 on this day in 1939 to win the first-ever NCAA men’s basketball tournament. The Final Four, as the tournament became known, has grown exponentially in size and popularity since 1939. By 2005, college basketball had become the most popular sporting event among gamblers, after the Super Bowl.

Nuclear accident at Three Mile Island

At 4 a.m. on March 28, 1979, the worst accident in the history of the U.S. nuclear power industry begins when a pressure valve in the Unit-2 reactor at Three Mile Island fails to close. Cooling water, contaminated with radiation, drained from the open valve into adjoining buildings, and the core began to dangerously overheat.

Nuclear accident at Three Mile Island

At 4 a.m. on March 28, 1979, the worst accident in the history of the U.S. nuclear power industry begins when a pressure valve in the Unit-2 reactor at Three Mile Island fails to close. Cooling water, contaminated with radiation, drained from the open valve into adjoining buildings, and the core began to dangerously overheat.

USSR: Hold my beer.

chernobyl-disaster-nuclear-about-explosion-article.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT