ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the RPT

image-Zm7SYzPayCKUqwS6.jpg

Reactions: Raising Heel
no24.jpg

This man is an important figure in the history of the RPT. The first picture I ever posted in the creation of the original Random Picture Thread was this fella lying on his bed flaunting all of his munitions. That was probably 8-10 years ago and at least 3 RPT threads ago. Respect due.

He's my 1a and Washington is my 1b on our greatest Presidents. You all would be living in a different country than me right now if anyone besides Lincoln was elected in 1860.
Agreed, but it's interesting that Lincoln sometimes used constitutionally questionable acts to achieve his outcomes. It was a rare case of being principled competing with doing what was right. I know Lincoln struggled with those decisions.

Reactions: dadika13
Agreed, but it's interesting that Lincoln sometimes used constitutionally questionable acts to achieve his outcomes. It was a rare case of being principled competing with doing what was right. I know Lincoln struggled with those decisions.

Yeah - there are stories of him just roaming around the war department at all hours of the night. The dude hardly slept and he looked like he aged 30 years from 1860-65.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT