ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the RPT

The Bitch---------Pelosi
I'll be damned, it sure is. I know I've seen pictures of her in her younger days when she was sporting a fairly massive chest, and I can't honestly say that she wasn't physically appealing.

I wonder if JFK did her.

Another virtual high five opportunity.

Identify the girl pictured with JFK below?

v65sngp3msn81.jpg
of all the bad choices Lee Harvey Oswald made, this might be the worst

the greatest comic strip of all time. my favorite Christmas gift in recent memory is the entire collection in 3 large books .. hours and hours of laughter.
I was given a set as a flip over or tear off calendar and there was a different toon for every day. Sadly, I lost track of it.

I have several right out of the newspaper still on my refrigerator from who knows how long ago.

3f61cb60da05ff5d175ea0ef751a5ddb227bcd5d44ed4865e8aeee886992b192_1.jpg

card00118_fr.jpg

43359ec633959d6218756bf36ed37230.jpg

The Mediterranean superimposed on the U.S.

I like things that provide perspective. For example, look how small Israel with its 10 million population would be as a small patch of NC/SC. No wonder they're always trying to encroach on the Palestinians.

a9b7ed1e92a95ac9d8831d62663e2577__9ca56e9ce2.jpg

Reactions: blazers
This and Calvin and Hobbes
I'm not familiar with Calvin and Hobbes, but I'd give anything for the old strip 'Pogo' to be brought back. It's about a set of swamp critters whose characters of course represent us. First time I saw this phrase and I've repeated it more times than I can count....

Pogo_-_Earth_Day_1971_poster.jpg

Reactions: WhatTheHeel?
The Mediterranean superimposed on the U.S.

I like things that provide perspective. For example, look how small Israel with its 10 million population would be as a small patch of NC/SC. No wonder they're always trying to encroach on the Palestinians.

a9b7ed1e92a95ac9d8831d62663e2577__9ca56e9ce2.jpg
That's perspective!

Reactions: bluetoe
You must be the only person ever invented to never watch Happy Gilmore. Pat yourself on the back.
I've seen Happy Gilmore but it's been a long time and at any rate I'm not sure how that would apply. Any chance you could just say what you're trying to say?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT