ADVERTISEMENT

Cam out indefinitely with Meniscus Tear

Could be out anywhere from a month to the rest of the season (if typical) ... next man up.

That will give Kenny and Robinson some unexpected playing time. Hope these guys are ready to step up.

Perhaps Platek give us the shooting that we will miss from Cam.

Great opportunity for Andrew to step up tonight. Hopefully he comes out in attack mode. Kid has so much game.

Practice reports on him have been great. They opened up practice to Rams Club members (sup Steat) and the guys glowed about how hard he works (white guy cliche aside).

He deserves the minutes to prove it in a game.

Practice reports on him have been great. They opened up practice to Rams Club members (sup Steat) and the guys glowed about how hard he works (white guy cliche aside).

I laughed at this poast.

Some have been back in less than 10 days ... keep the faith!!!

Wait, what? There have been cases of meniscus tears and a player(s) has made it back in 10 days? Guess it will obviously depend on the severity. I was just watching a tiny bit of the UK game yesterday and I kept telling myself im glad we whiffed on Knox so we can have a full season of an already proven elite shooter who's already an upperclassmen. I've been so psyched to finally see what Cam can do in our offense and just knock down 3s on a consistent basis. I'm praying he's not out for the season.

Was Kennys injury last year a meniscus tear? Anyways, we're gonna be good without Cam but when cam comes back, we'll be even better...

Anybody know if he had it repaired or trimmed?
Repaired is a longer healing time. Trimmed, he could be back anywhere from 3-6 weeks.
Feel bad for the kid, fought tooth and nail to get to UNC.

Anybody know if he had it repaired or trimmed?
Repaired is a longer healing time. Trimmed, he could be back anywhere from 3-6 weeks.
Feel bad for the kid, fought tooth and nail to get to UNC.

#notadoctor....but....I think they won't know until they get inside and see the damage.

[QUOTE="JakeSarna, post: 945570, member: 43580"]Wait, what? There have been cases of meniscus tears and a player(s) has made it back in 10 days? Guess it will obviously depend on the severity. I was just watching a tiny bit of the UK game yesterday and I kept telling myself im glad we whiffed on Knox so we can have a full season of an already proven elite shooter who's already an upperclassmen. I've been so psyched to finally see what Cam can do in our offense and just knock down 3s on a consistent basis. I'm praying he's not out for the season.

Was Kennys injury last year a meniscus tear? Anyways, we're gonna be good without Cam but when cam comes back, we'll be even better...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I believe Russell Westbrook came back from a meniscus tear in 12 days

Word is that he will have a meniscectomy which requires less time for healing — approximately 3 to 4 weeks. If true, he will be back playing by the start of the ACC season.

Word is that he will have a meniscectomy which requires less time for healing — approximately 3 to 4 weeks. If true, he will be back playing by the start of the ACC season.

Ah, that's awesome if true.

What's the deal with us and knees lately Williams, seventh, Williams, and now Johnson. Sheesh can you know dook or cow college get some of these knee injuries? Is that to much to ask?

. Agreed.
I'm not getting as many practice reports as I had in recent years (since KM is gone, dammit) but the few I've heard have mentioned AP in very positive ways, as did the summer pickup reports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT