ADVERTISEMENT

Can RJ make it in the NBA?

Doubt you'll keep Powell on the bench for long. I'd just as soon RJ not play a 5th yr. jmo
I don't think Powell would be affected by an additional RJ year. Cap Jack, yeah I think that would make a major difference for him. Maybe to the point where he reconsiders.

Agree with most of this, but no way RJ is a first round pick.
The one thing the NBA values over anything else is jump shooting out to the NBA trey and RJ does that. So no, it would not surprise me to see a team take a late 1st round flyer on him, those late first round picks are from teams that don't really need that much anyway so they can afford to take a flyer. Now I would for sure say that it is more likely that he would go in the second and do not discount that he could go undrafted.

The one thing the NBA values over anything else is jump shooting out to the NBA trey and RJ does that. So no, it would not surprise me to see a team take a late 1st round flyer on him, those late first round picks are from teams that don't really need that much anyway so they can afford to take a flyer. Now I would for sure say that it is more likely that he would go in the second and do not discount that he could go undrafted.
Shooting from tall guys. Not a 5-11 guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT