ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina next class 2018

If we add to this 2018 class I would prefer it be a power forward that is strong and athletic. I don't think we are really all that strong with most of the guys we seem to really prefer, maybe Steere but I am not buying Zion or Langford come to us. If we can't get who we want, I will be fine if Roy holds the extra scholly for the 2019 class. How well our frosh big men perform may drive that decision. As in does Roy go harder for a McCormick or similar guy or does he feel he already has what we could get from them in a group of frosh bigs coming in for next season?

It is perhaps a good thing that we only have 1 scholly The NCAA is going to absolutely hammer us and the negative pub( which is what is driving all this) is going to be very bad.

Stinkey is a paid assassin and his job is take Carolina OUT. this will damage our recruiting once again in the short term.

In the long run, as Bilas and others have said, this will wind up in Carolina wining in court. BUT the short term damage will result in recruiting suffering a major blow.

I really do not see us signing any significant players in 2018

key, you said, in part:
In the long run, as Bilas and others have said, this will wind up in Carolina wining in court. BUT the short term damage will result in recruiting suffering a major blow.

IMO, it sure could go the other way, kids will still want to do it "the Carolina Way"...

F you Key!!!! You think you know so much... lmao! ..you really told us didn't you!
Negative Nelly dick!

F-ing big mouth know it all!!

Kick rocks Fool!!

No one has signed any thing at this point . A Verbal means nothing from a legal standpoint

Louisville is facing that with a player they just got a verbal from before their sanctions came out.

The NCAA has gotten this hit man stankey to do a job on us I am expecting him to do that on behalf of his SEC masters, especially KY

Kids these days!...imagine a hot shot prep star interested in UNC- word on the AAU circuit..ncaa probation..RW should have known...comeback-back to back finals, the Ring, players still drafted and when the hammer drops..out of the hand and tumbles quietly away...no probation-no nothing for men's baketball...Ha, told you so!..kids, just like yesterday..headstrong, cocky,..stankey is working hard, for sure..kids are still visiting,,hmm..somebody believes in the Coach(his word)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT