ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina @ Pitt gamethread

1st and goal from the 1 or 2 yard line down by three in the last two minutes of a regulation...

OL issues always come to bite this team.
There were so many things that were factors, in my opinion.

Going for a 2 pt conversion when it didn't really matter was stupid. If they'd made the PAT, then the FG wins the game at the end.

We make great comeback have the ball on the TWO and a PENALTY costs us 7 and the game. Carolina football teases you but like a woman that teases and then drops you like a lead balloon...it s SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GD frustrating BTW Pitt is a reflection of their coach a bunch of aholes

• Haha
Reactions: PHPanther
When you consider how bad the first quarter was, I thought it was over. I never expected it to ever be this close!!! It's just a shame that UNC had to play their OT offense in a car wash.

Best QB in UNC history and one of the best in ACC history and we completely waste him.
It wasn't a waste. I've enjoyed it thoroughly! I've enjoyed watching him in every game he has played. He's made the whole damn program worth watching the last 3 years!

I never expected UNC to be in contention for anything, really. I never do expect it. So, when you get a player like Sam Howell, enjoy it! Imagine how boring the games would have been without him!

Reactions: UNCPJH81
75 on our offensive line killed us with penalties
Good: perseverance and stamina on both sides of the ball to come back.

Bad: penalties. Why have we regressed so much on penalties this yr?

Ugly: monsoon as ball changed hands in OT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT