ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Dook gamethread

At what point do we call it off to prevent unnecessary injuries? The penalties are what makes this not a shutout.

Imagine if Mike and Javonte both came back next year...

hmmm...there’s no sign of them on many scout lists...yet

If you're carter, and you don't think you're going to get drafted, then why not come back? Free year of eligibility and a free year of grad school is a good deal.

Reactions: gteeitup
Imagine getting knocked on your ass and getting flagged for holding in the process.... lmao

I cannot imagine how Williams and Carter are not on someone's radar. If we got BOTH of them back next year, and this storied defensive class shows up... and they figure it out... we could REALLY enjoy a great season!

This is an old-fashioned whooping! I can't remember a beat-down like this versus the dookies in a while!

I cannot imagine how Williams and Carter are not on someone's radar. If we got BOTH of them back next year, and this storied defensive class shows up... and they figure it out... we could REALLY enjoy a great season!

One of them would still be great. Both of them would be the greatest pair of rushers on one team in the history of ACC football.

If you're carter, and you don't think you're going to get drafted, then why not come back? Free year of eligibility and a free year of grad school is a good deal.

i would for sure.

they’re both close to +1000 rush/rec yards which is silly at this point in a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: uncboy10
Who and who
MeaslySleepyInganue-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: uncboy10
Leon Johnson?

I know who he meant but I was five years old when he graduated lol

For the record, neither Curtis nor Leon broke 1100 yards in '93. Mike and Javonte could both blow past those numbers.

Javonte and Mike are both averaging more yards per carry in 2020 than either of them did. Plus being on pace for significantly more receiving yards.

Last edited:
Reactions: strummingram
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT