ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Dook gamethread

Gotta say, I'm with Woad on this one. They blew a massive opportunity by losing two games that should have never even been competitive.

Beating durham HS is always fun though.

Reactions: tarheel0910
If our o-line was as good as ND's then we'd have the best offense in college football.

I have to disagree with “never should have been competitive“, should have won? Yeah.

Amen, it never gets old. And I hate losing the Victory Bell.

Maybe slightly hyperbolic, but we do have the talent to blow both of those teams. Just drives me crazy to think where we would be ranked and what the national narrative would be...

Maybe slightly hyperbolic, but we do have the talent to blow both of those teams. Just drives me crazy to think where we would be ranked and what the national narrative would be...
I understand buddy. But we’re still just in our 2nd year of rebuilding under Mack. I said in preaseason that our offense was going to have to carry us until our defense got up to speed, most here thought so. And the staff is working hard to develop a solid second string. The fact is we scored enough points to win in both our losses, but running QB’s are our bane.

We reduced our penalties last year but have been plagued by them this year. Tackling was also improved last year but has been an issue this year.

Concentrate on Wake, take care of bitness, and go into ND at 6-2. Then let the chips fall where they will.

Reactions: UNCPJH81
I understand buddy. But we’re still just in our 2nd year of rebuilding under Mack. I said in preaseason that our offense was going to have to carry us until our defense got up to speed, most here thought so. And the staff is working hard to develop a solid second string. The fact is we scored enough points to win in both our losses, but running QB’s are our bane.

We reduced our penalties last year but have been plagued by them this year. Tackling was also improved last year but has been an issue this year.

Concentrate on Wake, take care of bitness, and go into ND at 6-2. Then let the chips fall where they will.

All fair points. There is undoubtedly a lot of work to do. We all kinda knew where we were at, and it wasn’t really #5. Hopefully they won’t be hesitant to hype us up again. Hype may not win games but it does win recruiting battles. I’d just like to see the program finally turn a corner and not play like deer in headlights every time they get a big opportunity.

If we lose to wake I may blow a gasket lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT