ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Duke in the battle of the Blues game thread on: Saturday 3 February 2024 at the Dean Dome…

McCain a long three 38-33 then Ingram from Franklin Street from Cadeau again followed by hoops from Flipowski and Bacot then. Bacot top in and Duke calls time to set up the last shot of the half

I could possibly be wrong but I do not remember Duke shooting one free throw. If Valentine was working the game the blue Devils would have shot at least 10 already and Cadeau would have three fouls…

Reactions: JDisaheelfan
Coach Davis is NOT getting the respect he deserves in my opinion. This is THE best UNC defensive team I have seen in YEARS.....

Next phase: apply traps on made shots like 2nd half fsu game. The dookies will shiii their draws if we do!

• Haha
Reactions: HeelMac
It seems like dooks game plan is for anyone else to beat them except RJ. We are up 10 points and RJ only has 4 points. We are in a great position. Roach is the only one that really was aggressive with results

Keep Flip out high and force him into his beloved 20bounce dribble…lol. I swear every team in America steal that ball every time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT