ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs FAMU gamethread

I wondered all last season why Carolina hardly ever used the tight ends and running backs in the passing game which would take a lot of pressure off Downs so seeing other weapons being used finally makes the Carolina offense much more difficult to contain…

Man... I hate it when these star players go airborne and wind up doing a full flip in the air. I appreciate the grit, but don't risk your body like that.

Reactions: uncboy10
I read this jewel on TOS.

• jdbrawley
    Posted on 9 mins, , User Since 98 months ago, User Post Count: 797
    • 9 mins
    • 98 months

He's not the problem, but he's not the solution either. He's been skipping the ball, overthrowing, or inaccurate on completions.
5 incompletions out of 24 attempts leaves very little room to have a bunch of totally inaccurate passes.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Man... I hate it when these star players go airborne and wind up doing a full flip in the air. I appreciate the grit, but don't risk your body like that.
My wife was saying almost exactly the same thing before he hit ground.

Hampton from one yard out to start the second half and it is now 35-14…Now let’s see if there was big time defensive adjustments at half…

Ramirez will a field goal as again the Carolina defense bends but does not break. 35-17. Sending more players in to rush the QB is one of the defensive adjustments I wanted to see and it worked

I don't like the boundary corner playing such a shallow zone. If he back peddles another 10 yards and cheats in a little that makes the window tighter without losing sight of a wheel route out of the backfield.

Sheezzus... this defense is going to get us mauled by teams that aren't missing all of their starters.

That was a poor pass by Maye.. needs to be out in front so he can turn up without having to slow/pivot/reach for the ball.
That was on the third downplay The fourth downplay you need to get beyond the sticks rather than hoping you can make someone mess jmo

Mousse continues to have a great game for the visitors as he throws another touchdown pass. No wonder Florida A&M won 9 games last season…

You have got to be kidding me
Imagine if they had their starters!

This is the usual UNC defense. It would feel like kidding if they were actually effective. UNC never has a defense that's worth a shit.

6-6 is a very generous prediction for the season.

Hate to say it but the people predicting 6 wins are looking pretty smart right now.

This defense will have to do a complete 180 if this team is going to compete for the Coastal

Hate to say it but the people predicting 6 wins are looking pretty smart right now.

This defense will have to do a complete 180 if this team is going to compete for the Coastal
No way in hell are they even close to winning the division. Too many gummies, my man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT