ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Moo gamethread

Can’t wait to hear Mack’s excuse this time. Absolutely pathetic. Special teams coach needs to chew out whoever didn’t field the onside kick. Field that and it’s over but they ran right by it. I hate losing to those bastards

defensive coordinator has to go. arguments can be made that bly needs to go too. how can we execute so poorly in the secondary over and over? same for offensive line. just bad all the way around.

what an embarrassment. if i’m sam, i tell unc and whatever third rate bowl game we get invited to, to go **** themselves.

The WAY they lost is totally humiliating.

I have no faith, and virtually no interest, in this coaching staff going forward. I don't think I'll even watch the shit bowl they play. This is puh-fvcking-thetic.

That's why you go for it on fourth down. Playing it safe against your rival when you have nothing to lose is beyond stupid.

D and special coordinators have GOT TO GO!!! It was damn near IMPOSSIBLE to lose that game Yet we did. One of the absolute worst defeats I have ever witnessed Talk bout snatching DEFEAT from the jaws of victory... HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
Of all of our losses this one sucks the most. Your Christmas present arrived early you turd sucking cow people.

I'm not sure I've seen a team handle adversity more poorly than this one. You have to appreciate the guys that stuck it out, hung around and didn't hit the portal. But our upperclassmen...definitely a disappointing season.

If we have the same coaching staff at the start of next season that we have now then we have the exact same record or worse to look forward to...

Mack needs to hold himself accountable. This is on HIM. He's the head coach.

I have no faith in Bubba Cunningham, either.
Hard to blame him. He didn't hire Mack or Hubert. He should take a stand now, though. Even if it costs him his job.

Horrible coaching and use of time outs. We wasted one early on a 22 yard field goal. Take the five yard penalty and save the time out. Talked in bounds with 14 seconds remaining. Call a ****ing time out. No we wast 4 precious seconds and spike the ball. We could have run up middle once or ran another 2 plays if our coaches simply used time out properly. We ran two plays in last 14 seconds of game. BAD COACHING

Understood but not what he’s here for although he has had to do that a lot
He was known for his running ability coming in. Sam played a great game. Other players (dropped balls, horrible blocking) and the staff screwed it up for him.

This one is gonna hurt. I keep saying I refuse to get so emotionally involved with these teenagers but I can’t help it I love my Heels!!

i don’t get the fg attempt…it’s 4th & 3 and you’re up a td.

this staff has been going for broke based on play calling and not situational football all year, yet they kick a low percentage fg?…yes, he made it, we all partied over here, but the mindset to me was to complete the kill and go for it.

and the roughing penalty was bs, but it should not have been in the hands of the sorry ass officials.

if i’m mack, i pull a k and call 2022 my walkout so the talent is seen and a head coach with some coordinator pulls can take this thing over…dan mullen is probably going to the nfl, but there are dudes that run this spread that can win here…jeff scott at south florida is interesting and he’s respected in recruiting circles.

It will be like that for any AD that comes in. They might get a little input for football, but never for basketball. They have to be judged by other metrics.
You said "if he doesn't then Bubba should." Bubba Cunningham is emasculated. I've never understood the adulation people have for him. He seems like a yes-man who does whatever he's told.

All Brown managed to do was get Sam Howell to come to UNC aand we got to see the best QB in school history. But, as far as WINS? He and his staff underperform and disappoint.

UNC lost the game 10 different ways.

When they get inside the 10 yd line, or 5 yd line, there's a 10% chance they'll score a TD.

You said "if he doesn't then Bubba should." Bubba Cunningham is emasculated. I've never understood the adulation people have for him. He seems like a yes-man who does whatever he's told.
Right, Bubba should. If someone disagrees, then it will cost him his job, but Bubba is very highly regarded by people who know the job. It wouldn't take him long to get another one. He's made some good hires for the Olympic sports (I know no one cares), done a good job in fundraising and is the biggest reason we weren't hit by the NCAA during all of that shit that happened.

Nothing. Make excuses of "we've got to get better."

The same staff will be there next season and the team might finish at .500. I wouldn't bet on .500 because 5 wins this season were due to #7, and he's gone.

Hoping the big dogs in the Rams Club, the big donors, voice their displeasure. Have to make changes if we're going to be successful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT