ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs N C State game thread for n Saturday 16 March 2024

EC Can’t shoot. Don’t want to hear it’s confidence
I love RJ but he is too small to carry you against multiple good teams. Shoulda beat this bad team anyway but this team goes nowhere without Cadeau running the offense. Been that way since day 1.
smh interesting take for sure just because we lost.

Whatever. If you would have told me in November we were going to be a 1 seed and lose to Moo in the ACC final I’d take it.

Better to lose now than any game after.

Screw State. The worst part is listening to their crap the next week.

Reactions: Heelicious
I think you guys overreact way too much. We lost a game. It's not the end of the world. We clearly had no secondary scorers this game to keep up. This loss can be good before the tourney to help light a fire under us. NC State is playing for their season here. Every game forward we will be.
It’s not the loss it’s that they played offense in a way that makes this team average in the last two games.

Reactions: al would
Ok - I’ll be that silver lining revisionist guy. I hate this loss. But we will still be a 1 seed. And I don’t think it’s the worst thing losing going into the big tourney. I mean - I hope it pisses these guys off and they play with more of an edge coming out of this game. I hope Hubert learns from it too.

not that it makes it right - but every high seed team has seemed to lose except for UConn.

Nc st probably doesn’t make it to second weekend.

It did seem a bit like UNC thought they had won this last night. Hubert included. No excuse for not pressing most of the game.

Reactions: JDisaheelfan
I love RJ but he is too small to carry you against multiple good teams. Shoulda beat this bad team anyway but this team goes nowhere without Cadeau running the offense. Been that way since day 1.
I’d also find someone else to nit pick. Not a poy

State had nothing to lose; everything to gain; each game in the conference tourney was a sudden-death game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT