ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs UVA gamethread

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLS!

Gonna be another long day waiting for the game. We owe UVA a butt whippin’ and I think we’re up to the challenge of playing and beating them in Charlottesville. We won’t come out flat like we did against FSU.

31-21 good guys.

Reactions: uncboy10
UVA plans to employ a three quarterback platoon in order to increase their mobility. Don't let them break out of the pocket and rock them when they do. We will be focused for 60 minutes. I don't believe they can control our offense.
38-17 Heels.

Reactions: uncboy10
Some coaches totally change a program or a rivalry. George Welch dd both when he became UVA HC. Welch focused on rising in the ACC by beating UNC, especially in Charlottesville. Mack Brown has never won The South's Oldest Rivalry in Charlottesville. Doing so is one of the big steps Mack must take to position UNC to be a Top Dog in the ACC.

Some coaches totally change a program or a rivalry. George Welch dd both when he became UVA HC. Welch focused on rising in the ACC by beating UNC, especially in Charlottesville. Mack Brown has never won The South's Oldest Rivalry in Charlottesville. Doing so is one of the big steps Mack must take to position UNC to be a Top Dog in the ACC.
Seriously??? I did not know that! I hope he can win in Scott Stadium tonight.

Virginia marches down the field and their running QB hits paydirt but they miss the extra point so UNC still leads 7-6.
.The Cavs running game looked great on that drive

Why is it not on the ACC Network? It’s advertised but then it just showing highlites of other games.

Absolute garbage defense - not a good offense, completely dependent on gadget plays and it’s like the D is completely unprepared for it

thought this would be a 3-4 td game...still might be, but they look like they’ve schemed for us all year.

Can't afford to keep this one close or Longo's play calling will lose the game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT