ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Watch Party

Kinda want it to go to OT just because it's the last game of the year

I'd trade 5 basketball championships to see Carolina Blue on that stage. Just once in my lifetime would be enough.

two elite defenses vs two good offenses with numerous nfl players…wtf do you want, carolina vs gatech?
You're right. Watching Alabama or fill in the blank SEC team play every ****ing year is awesome. I've always wanted to be trapped in groundhog's day just like Bill Murray. And yes, normal UNC fans would love to watch UNC play for a championship.

I dunno if I'd trade 5. But... I would trade 2.

leonardo-dicaprio-sold-gif.gif

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
You're right. Watching Alabama or fill in the blank SEC team play every ****ing year is awesome. I've always wanted to be trapped in groundhog's day just like Bill Murray. And yes, normal UNC fans would love to watch UNC play for a championship.
you misunderstood…the style of carolina vs gatech as in nobody can tackle, stop a team, look bad in coverage, etc etc.

The storyline on the Dawgs QB Bennett is cool. Never a superstar who got to shine
on the biggest night of his career. The emotion he demonstrated at the end of the game
tells us all we need to know. Congratulations, Stetson!

Yeah, I heard it's now 12 of the last 16 for sec.

I doubt that an expanded playoff would make any difference, but I'd like to at least see some other teams in the mix.
Yeah, the end result would probably be the same, but at least there would be a few more games worth watching,

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Watching the OLs and the DLs last night just reinforces the gap between the nine or ten elite
football schools and all the rest of us. Brawn, speed, power, depth, et cetera. Even when you
have four and five star skill position players, you still need stellar line play to succeed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT