ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Watch Party

uncboy10

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2008
Bama already looking dominant on the ground.

Unless Ridder has the game of his life, Cincy is going to get worn out.

Cincy is holding its own so far, with the D stepping up. But I still have the feeling that Bama could erupt at any time.

Cincy put up a better first half than I expected. If they can get a TD on their opening drive in the 2nd half it will be a game

What everybody should see is that Cincy is very well coached, but lacks the horses to win the National Championship. The Bearcats would have won the ACC, Pac, and Big 12, but they need about 2 more top players on each side of the ball to be able to beat Bama.

And if it needs saying, the Cincy coaching staff is super. There is not a single UNC coach that I would take over his Cincy counterpart - including Mack, obviously.

That was one of the worst no calls on a PI I’ve ever seen. They should just make something up on the review to overturn that.

College football pretty much sucks because you already know who's going to win. There's just no excitement to me. Why watch something when you already know what's going to happen.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
College football pretty much sucks because you already know who's going to win. There's just no excitement to me. Why watch something when you already know what's going to happen.
I forgot the games were today, and just saw the scores. Pretty much what I expected, and glad I didn't watch. Don't plan on watching the final either.

I never thought Michigan would get completely destroyed!
The UGA D is great, and UGA has more offensive fire power than seems obvious if you watch them only a little bit.
'
'But if the Pac officials had called as many holdings on the UGA OL as they should've, the game would be a bit closer.

Mack just signed our very best recruiting class ever.

UGA has 3 more 5*'s and 5 more 4*'s than our 2022 class. Bama has one more 5* and 10 more 4 stars than we got.

Mack just signed our very best recruiting class ever.

UGA has 3 more 5*'s and 5 more 4*'s than our 2022 class. Bama has one more 5* and 10 more 4 stars than we got.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Derion Kendrick won a Natty w Clemson a few yrs ago before getting booted for discipline issues. Here he is starting for uga.

How many players have won a natty w two different teams?

think bama wins big, just a feeling.

carolina needs a couple of will anderson types…that dude would be the 1st pick but he’s not even draft eligible.

Reactions: blazers
Bama now missing their top 2 receivers. The pressure UGA is getting will be a problem if their backup WR's can't create separation quickly

think bama wins big, just a feeling.

carolina needs a couple of will anderson types…that dude would be the 1st pick but he’s not even draft eligible.

They're both ridiculously loaded with talent. Without even checking the numbers I'd be willing to bet that both of these teams have more 5 stars on their rosters right now than UNC has signed in the entire history of our program.

Reactions: gteeitup
Just checked the score to see what it was. So in addition to a matchup that sucks, the actual game sucks too. Hooray for college football.
two elite defenses vs two good offenses with numerous nfl players…wtf do you want, carolina vs gatech?

Dawg D holds, and then SP teams comes up big with block of FG.

Offense better score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT