ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Tarheel v.2

May 7, 2019
I’m back. I had to delete my post. I was afraid I’d blow my cover. My rivals troll name is Raging Cock. In my free time, I enjoy screwing with the Gamecocks on their message board but I got banned this morning.

Anyway. Hello Tarheels! My wife and are coming to the game this weekend. We are both Clemson graduates. Mom is a UNC grad and both parents are season ticket holders. I grew up bleeding Carolina Blue. My allegiance has shifted to Clemson but I still pull for the Heels in basketball... even over my Tigers. Hence the name Clemson Tarheel.

A little classier than Raging Cock. One thing I am sure we all agree on... the Real Carolina is in Chapel Hill and Gamecocks are the NC State of the SEC.

We are coming in Friday night. Looking for some good advice on things to do. I haven’t spent much time in Chapel Hill since summers at basketball camp.

As far as the football game, I expect we will be too much for you guys. I can’t see you keeping up with our team speed and depth. Plus, I’ve been watching you guys all year. I know you have some key injuries and you are young. The line is about right. Mack has things on the right track though. Nobody pulled harder than I did for you guys against the Cocks. I enjoyed that as much as beating Bama. That’s an arrogant bunch for never winning anything.

Clemson fans pride themselves on being friendly to our opponents and I expect you’ll see the same on Saturday. I expect we will bring 25K and we definitely love to tailgate and invite opposing fans to eat and have a beer. Don’t be afraid to say hello to anyone in Orange. Some of us may wear overalls and look ridiculous but most are really good people. If you ever make it to Death Valley, it will feel like a family reunion, even if you are wearing blue. It’s hard to believe our fanbase has anything in common with South Carolina fans. I know they acted like trash in Charlotte. That’s just who they are.

I follow UNC pretty close due to my family connections. Great news about Kessler on the basketball recruiting front. Happy to answer any questions about the Tigers. I hope we win but I hope you guys stay healthy and make a bowl this year. It always makes a better Christmas with Mom and Dad!

Go Tigers and Go to Hell Duke!

I’m back. I had to delete my post. I was afraid I’d blow my cover. My rivals troll name is Raging Cock. In my free time, I enjoy screwing with the Gamecocks on their message board but I got banned this morning.

Anyway. Hello Tarheels! My wife and are coming to the game this weekend. We are both Clemson graduates. Mom is a UNC grad and both parents are season ticket holders. I grew up bleeding Carolina Blue. My allegiance has shifted to Clemson but I still pull for the Heels in basketball... even over my Tigers. Hence the name Clemson Tarheel.

A little classier than Raging Cock. One thing I am sure we all agree on... the Real Carolina is in Chapel Hill and Gamecocks are the NC State of the SEC.

We are coming in Friday night. Looking for some good advice on things to do. I haven’t spent much time in Chapel Hill since summers at basketball camp.

As far as the football game, I expect we will be too much for you guys. I can’t see you keeping up with our team speed and depth. Plus, I’ve been watching you guys all year. I know you have some key injuries and you are young. The line is about right. Mack has things on the right track though. Nobody pulled harder than I did for you guys against the Cocks. I enjoyed that as much as beating Bama. That’s an arrogant bunch for never winning anything.

Clemson fans pride themselves on being friendly to our opponents and I expect you’ll see the same on Saturday. I expect we will bring 25K and we definitely love to tailgate and invite opposing fans to eat and have a beer. Don’t be afraid to say hello to anyone in Orange. Some of us may wear overalls and look ridiculous but most are really good people. If you ever make it to Death Valley, it will feel like a family reunion, even if you are wearing blue. It’s hard to believe our fanbase has anything in common with South Carolina fans. I know they acted like trash in Charlotte. That’s just who they are.

I follow UNC pretty close due to my family connections. Great news about Kessler on the basketball recruiting front. Happy to answer any questions about the Tigers. I hope we win but I hope you guys stay healthy and make a bowl this year. It always makes a better Christmas with Mom and Dad!

I will be there also Sat ,and think UNC will be tougher than expected

I will say I do Pull for UNC in basketball and have since I was a kid .
But not over Clemson, I can’t do that .
Even though most years it doesn’t bother me much if the Tarheels beat the Tigers .

I will say I do Pull for UNC in basketball and have since I was a kid .
But not over Clemson, I can’t do that .
Even though most years it doesn’t bother me much if the Tarheels beat the Tigers .

I still love my Heels in basketball. My fraternity brothers give me crap about it. They don’t understand. I was raised on Carolina basketball and catch every game. Honestly, I rarely go out of my way to watch Clemson basketball. The Tigers frustrate me because I grew up watching good basketball. Watching Purnell’s teams play stupid down the stretch drove me nuts.

Always nice to see the REAL South Carolina folks show up. BTW my Father was from Florence. :)

I still love my Heels in basketball. My fraternity brothers give me crap about it. They don’t understand. I was raised on Carolina basketball and catch every game. Honestly, I rarely go out of my way to watch Clemson basketball. The Tigers frustrate me because I grew up watching good basketball. Watching Purnell’s teams play stupid down the stretch drove me nuts.

I had a fun time sitting in the clemson student section in my UNC gear for basketball games. Easiest ticket I’ll ever get to watch the heels play basketball.

My family in Florence was the Clarke/Edwards bunch that owned Roseville. Been decades since I was back there. Good "speaking" to you about the area. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT