ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson vs. Dook

Went back and watched the game….when you turn the ball over 2 times at the 5 have a FG blocked and another chip shot FG missed and your best player just flat out miss a pass and tip for a int…hey hats off to dook Elko looks like a good hire…

Crazy thing is TOS for Clemson a lot of fans calling for Dabo to be fired…Man the guy should have a Statue outside of the stadium….

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Went back and watched the game….when you turn the ball over 2 times at the 5 have a FG blocked and another chip shot FG missed and your best player just flat out miss a pass and tip for a int…hey hats off to dook Elko looks like a good hire…

Crazy thing is TOS for Clemson a lot of fans calling for Dabo to be fired…Man the guy should have a Statue outside of the stadium….

Such is the state of our society. What have you done for me lately! Sad, but it’s where we’re at.

Such is the state of our society. What have you done for me lately! Sad, but it’s where we’re at.
Crazy to me…This guy brought Clemson back and they are ready to kick him to the curb…He has just missed on the QB the last few years imo…Also it’s not helped with Mack coming back to UNC and the rise of UGA….Another program that’s getting ready to fall back some…

that might be sad anywhere else but we're talking about Clemson. Where's the sad part?

Just kidding. Kind of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT