ADVERTISEMENT

Coby, Nas, and Cam in top 21 in latest mock draft.

dtodd4475

Hall of Famer
Jul 17, 2005
If the Bulls don't trade for Lonzo Ball it seems a guarentee for Coby to go to them at #7, if he is still on the board.

Nas is shooting back up the board after his workouts. Up to #11 now ( Minnesota).

Cam also surging to #21 ( Oklahoma City).

I would guess Coby to Lakers is not possible, but honestly the Lakers would not be a bad move, love Coby so I say this with respect "he is not a assist type of PG" he is a scorer. Which besides spot up shooters the Lakers need that. Phoenix which is were I am guessing he will go needs a facilitator. IMHO. Either way Coby needs a couple of years to develop no matter where he goes.

Little, he may not have had the overall season he wanted, but weak draft and a good combine he could go pretty high. His potential is definitely super high.

Cam, might end up in a great situation. Late first round means he ends up on a good team that just needs him to shoot and he has time without pressure.

3 guys in first round can only help our recruiting.

And I've said before that I really want to see the Bulls take Coby. They need a point guard, and I think he would be a good fit with their other young players.

No doubt they all will go Top20. Cam will be the surprise pick IMO. He could go top 10. He can really shoot the 3 and that is the NBA game now

Anybody saying Roy doesn't develop pros is idiotic anyway so these guys will just continue the trend! I knew Nas' game would suit the pros much better and, as long as he remembers the lessons from UNC, he will explode!

No doubt about the longevity for Coby and Cam. They both have size for their position and a signature skill that is easy to see so GMs will salivate over them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT