ADVERTISEMENT

Cohen Received 500k From Russian Oligarch After Election

I dig those libs with the goatees and berets. They snap their fingers a lot
Simpsons_02_02_P5.jpg

Yeah looks like this whole thing is now going to be proved wrong, much like the great reporting by NBC just a few days ago. What a bunch of suckers. Keep digging libs

I hope for the sake of Cohen and 45 it is completely proved wrong, and it's not just a couple of small inconsequential payments made to another Michael Cohen.

Jftr, AT&T has acknowledged their payment. Was the close to $500K from a Russian oligarch false as well . . there have been reports that Mueller investigated the payments made by Columbus Nova to Essential Consultants a few months back.

A better question may be Is Michael Cohen now fearing for his life for all that he knows . . because those Russkies will kill just about anyone that get in their way. He's got to be scared at minimum due to he knows exactly what the FBI has on him through the raid of his office, home and Trump Tower apartment.

"We'll see."

I hope for the sake of Cohen and 45 it is completely proved wrong, and it's not just a couple of small inconsequential payments made to another Michael Cohen.

Jftr, AT&T has acknowledged their payment. Was the close to $500K from a Russian oligarch false as well . . there have been reports that Mueller investigated the payments made by Columbus Nova to Essential Consultants a few months back.

A better question may be Is Michael Cohen now fearing for his life for all that he knows . . because those Russkies will kill just about anyone that get in their way. He's got to be scared at minimum due to he knows exactly what the FBI has on him through the raid of his office, home and Trump Tower apartment.

"We'll see."
The 3 companies have publicly stated the monies were indeed paid to cohen for consulting fees and have no ties to the Russian. Just another rush to judgement by CNN, NBC and the rest of the anti-Trump crowd. Hell they didn't have the decency to hardly cover the 3 Americans being brought home from NK. They'd rather spend their time on Stormy.

Turns out it was actually over 3 million in total payments, including some from ATT and a drug company right after the inauguration.

Only about 25k of that 3 million is now unaccounted for which is what the conservatives tried to bring up as a distraction lolol

Turns out it was actually over 3 million in total payments, including some from ATT and a drug company right after the inauguration.

Only about 25k of that 3 million is now unaccounted for which is what the conservatives tried to bring up as a distraction lolol

Keep fighting the losing war. :)

Reactions: Louigi
Keep defending the president who says that Kim was “excellent” to US citizens they illegally detained.
Last time I checked i’m pretty sure that NoKo can detain anyone, by NoKo law, at any time. Be they visitors, foreign workers, or citizens. Don’t want to be detained then don’t fn go there. Just sayin, our laws don’t apply there.

I'd wrestled with both of those sweeeet tits of hers for a couple hours apiece . . fake or not.

now news reports are that Muller indicted a Russian company that did not exist during time frame of election, etc.

too funny. they are grasping at straws.

What’s the problem here?

I guess it's that Mueller had a potentially illegal arrangement with a witness in the case, apparently one that could have been on the indictment list that isn't.

Who knows what to think of it. Seems like it's a little bit of a witch hunt on Mueller, but I guess that's fair game since what Mueller is conducting is a witch hunt on the current administration.

It's always nice to see the hunter become the hunted though.

Must not be any truth to it because none of our more left leaning friends posted it.
Well it's like @strummingram and I have said in the past, all these people are doing the same thing. That's why they never hold one side accountable, because they are doing the same stuff and/or using the same people. Washington is a cesspool and everyone is swimming together. It's why people like Clinton and Trump will never answer for anything.

what Mueller is conducting is a witch hunt on the current administration.

LOL . . keep believing that if you want.

Mueller is highly respected on both sides of the aisle, he isn't going to all of a sudden do something less than respectable to damage his long and very distinguished career.

45 wouldn't be so pissed off at his AG Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from this investigation and thus being unable to protect him from this going forward if he wasn't scared and had nothing to hide.

I'll also remind you that Flynn, Papadop & Page were all involved in meetings with Russian contacts and they are now cooperating with Mueller's investigation. Flynn himself said he has "a story to tell' . . I wonder what that story is . . ?

Keep watching Fux Snooze, Harky . . and believing their horsesh!t if you want. LOL

Well it's like @strummingram and I have said in the past, all these people are doing the same thing. That's why they never hold one side accountable, because they are doing the same stuff and/or using the same people. Washington is a cesspool and everyone is swimming together. It's why people like Clinton and Trump will never answer for anything.
I didn't read all of it. But, my initial reaction was "Why am I not surprised that Robert Mueller is connected to a Russian oligarch that may be implicated in the case?"

These mutherfvckers all swim in the same pond. Trump isn't draining any swamp. The swamp is the power structure. If Trump wants to play president, then you conform. He knows that.

This drama never ends. It's almost like this investigation is some token gesture to the Clinton supporters for their loss, and to keep up the appearance of "one side is less crooked", when they're both screwed.

Mueller is highly respected on both sides of the aisle, he isn't going to all of a sudden do something less than respectable to damage his long and very distinguished career.

Yes, he wouldn't do it all of a sudden. Unfortunately for him it's what he did in the past that's damaging his reputation here. Not quite as squeaky clean as you would have had us believe.

Keep watching Fux Snooze, Harky . .

I don't watch Fox News, or any cable news. But from what I gather they're about as accurate as you are on this one, lol.

This drama never ends. It's almost like this investigation is some token gesture to the Clinton supporters for their loss, and to keep up the appearance of "one side is less crooked", when they're both screwed.

+1. And it seems to be working for some people ^^^

Reactions: nctransplant
Yes, he wouldn't do it all of a sudden. Unfortunately for him it's what he did in the past that's damaging his reputation here. Not quite as squeaky clean as you would have had us believe.

I don't watch Fox News, or any cable news. But from what I gather they're about as accurate as you are on this one, lol.

+1. And it seems to be working for some people ^^^

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT