ADVERTISEMENT

College World Series Thread

The game we lost to LSU, their pitcher was pitching great. Had nasty stuff that night. This Tenn starter and the first reliever were just throwing strikes and we just weren't hitting them unfortunately. Yes, our bats have to wake up or we're done.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
The game we lost to LSU, their pitcher was pitching great. Had nasty stuff that night. This Tenn starter and the first reliever were just throwing strikes and we just weren't hitting them unfortunately. Yes, our bats have to wake up or we're done.

Tennessee’s pitcher made a ton of bad mistakes that didn’t get punished early. You can’t let pitchers miss up in the zone with fuggin change ups at that level.

Hopefully they can get their heads right because the short turnaround usually helps hitters since they’ve just seen a lot of pitches the night before.

This game worried me before it even started. Felt like we had to win this one, because I didn't feel like we could beat them back to back. That's assuming we get past FSU. I guess it's possible, but it's a huge mountain to climb.

This game worried me before it even started. Felt like we had to win this one, because I didn't feel like we could beat them back to back. That's assuming we get past FSU. I guess it's possible, but it's a huge mountain to climb.

Agree, we had a good run but don't think anyone beats UT two in a row. They're a damn good team.

tuff for ACC . . state could be eliminated today (but only down by 1), and either fsu or us drop out tomorrow. could be down to one ACC team left

Tenn was the #1 team for a reason before the tourney started but I don’t think they are unbeatable… Get past Noles Tues and then see what happens.. No matter what will be rooting for the ACC against Vols Wednesday and hopefully Thursday

Reactions: jim0742
Tenn was the #1 team for a reason before the tourney started but I don’t think they are unbeatable… Get past Noles Tues and then see what happens.. No matter what will be rooting for the ACC against Vols Wednesday and hopefully Thursday
They're definitely beatable, but having to beat them back to back is a tall task for anyone.

Well especially after that single the bunt would have been great oh my. Time to start second guessing the coaching?? Seems to be the norm at UNC lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT