ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Drop: Fun Scheduling Ideas For UNC Hoops!

A preseason game between the UNC Tar Heels and the Harlem Globetrotters, where the Globetrotters play for real, would be a groundbreaking event blending serious competition with unparalleled entertainment. It would offer significant benefits in terms of player development, fan engagement, media coverage, and community involvement, making it a win-win scenario for both teams and the broader basketball community.

A preseason game between the UNC Tar Heels and the Harlem Globetrotters, where the Globetrotters play for real, would be a groundbreaking event blending serious competition with unparalleled entertainment. It would offer significant benefits in terms of player development, fan engagement, media coverage, and community involvement, making it a win-win scenario for both teams and the broader basketball community.

I certainly didn't have that on my bingo card this morning, but very interesting.

Obvious answer to me is: Bring back the Big 4! UNC, NCSU, Wake, puke play the old round robin tourney! BlueBlood showcase with peeps who have a minimum number of Nattys! Rotate the game to neutral sites in the region of each team. UNC, Kentuck, UCLA are obvious and others depending on the minimum number.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT