ADVERTISEMENT

Dead Poasters

Noir is a millennial? I had him pegged for an old style democrat.
I thought you could read folks better than that. He has not been indoctrinated by " grapes of wrath" and the teamsters like Billy.

Who's Heels Noir?

tony-yayo-quote-hes-soft-hes-a-nobody.jpg

wasn't there a Wuffie that used to post here? seems like his name was stategrad or something along those lines.

wasn't there a Wuffie that used to post here? seems like his name was stategrad or something along those lines.

Yeah- st8grad93. He was alright in spite of his edumactional background.

Hellishheel

Haven't seen him around Radar in a long time. He used to go beserk on anyone not in line with the Pom Pom police on Radar. And he never used an 'e' when typing the word 'the'. Like it made him l33t or something.

ETA:

A quick seach revealed he last posted in November.

Last edited:
Hellishheel

Haven't seen him around Radar in a long time. He used to go beserk on anyone not in line with the Pom Pom police on Radar. And he never used an 'e' when typing the word 'the'. Like it made him l33t or something.

Haha. I remember him. That dude was a fishing savant. He used to fish like nobody's business. I saw some pictures he posted and he caught some hogs. But yeah, I never understood why he didn't spell things correctly, as if putting an "e" on the end of "th" would be such an inconvenience to him.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Nice call on HellishHeel . . . and a pretty good fisherman IIRC.

Speaking of Radar poasters, and this one is going way, way back . . . does anyone remember 'Old Coach M' . . . ?

Hellishheel

ETA:

A quick seach revealed he last posted in November.
I HATED that guy. He was the dang commissioner of fan police. One of very few posters I've ever put on ignore.

Speaking of old friends from Radar (and Blitz with this one), what about UVAheel? That guy was the crankiest, most pessimistic and all around jerk poaster that ever did grace these hallowed virtual walls.

Was it carolina deja blue that died? I know he was real popular but the guy had a hard on for me. Stalked me relentlessly for a while. It dated back to something i said about butch davis. He was ready to drive to wilm and kick my ass.

Was it carolina deja blue that died? I know he was real popular but the guy had a hard on for me. Stalked me relentlessly for a while. It dated back to something i said about butch davis. He was ready to drive to wilm and kick my ass.

I may be wrong here, but, wasn't DejaBlue given a moderator position . . ?

He was the poster that seemed to possess high skills with the verbiage IIRC . .

My memory seems to be slipping but years ago a state fan would post on the football board and he drove a Chevy S-10 pickup so he used that in his screen name. He had served in Vietnam with a UNC graduate that had died and every year he made a donation to the rams club in honor of his Carolina friend. He was a good guy but if anyone said anything bad about his Wuffies he would certainly let them know about it. I think he himself died a few year back.

Chapel Hill Matt- the shame of guaranteeing that RG3 would have a better career than Andrew Luck drove him from our ranks

One of the last things I heard from CHM was he thought he had met the love of his life . .

I often wonder if he still works @ UPS part-time.

Speaking of old friends from Radar (and Blitz with this one), what about UVAheel? That guy was the crankiest, most pessimistic and all around jerk poaster that ever did grace these hallowed virtual walls.

Yeah, he was a dickhead.

I liked Hellishheel. I think he once explained why he didn't use the e but I don't remember. I liked st8grad93 as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT