ADVERTISEMENT

Dead Poasters

Heels Noir is Grayson Allen's board handle.

Nice work, Deano. Not only have you introduced the enemy into the compound, but you chose one who is on average scoring and rebounding almost as much singlehandedly as Carolina's TWO starting guards COMBINED.

I think that ChapelHillMatt will resurface when his Atlanta Braves become relevant again.

"Grayson" is such a douchey millenial name for a boy.

(No offense intended to anyone here if that's a name of a loved one. Just my personal opinion).

Who was CHM's buddy? He would get pretty worked up and thought of himself very highly when it came to basketball. I never could really figure either of those guys out. I liked them but there were both a little too literal or something for me.

Who was CHM's buddy? He would get pretty worked up and thought of himself very highly when it came to basketball. I never could really figure either of those guys out. I liked them but there were both a little too literal or something for me.

Psycho-T50 I believe . .

I'm embarrassed by all y'all. Not one single like or mention for my bolded response...? Duke cheerleaders. Donkeys. Ass. Getting ass, literally.

Step up your game fellas

I'm sorry THN, purely an oversight . . please forgive me and I have now rectified the problem, good sir.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
I'm embarrassed by all y'all. Not one single like or mention for my bolded response...? Duke cheerleaders. Donkeys. Ass. Getting ass, literally.

5640443+_c862f61cdcb8d11695c95b6415cc0562.jpg

wow, didnt realize that many names were no longer posting. A lot of them were massive posters. Where did they all go?

He made a big play to Rivals to have me permanently banned from THI, he got both of his sons and his Myrtle Bitch buddy NCAAUCoach to join in on a multiple poster complaint to Rivals.
#racistredneck

Actually, that's not true, Billy. I've never contacted a mod or made a complaint about you at all. I always thought we were fine until you told me to "F myself" on another thread....on what turned out to be a misunderstanding and we worked out (so I thought).

They never posted on this board, but back in the Bunting years The Ancient Mariner (I think that was his correct name) used to post on Blue Heaven. His negative diatribes about the coach and Carolina football were something else and got a lot of reaction from the Bunting supporters. But the weird thing was his posts were always immediately followed up by one Dr. Know echoing the Mariners sentiments. I couldn't tell if they were the same person, lovers, roommates or whatever. You would never see hide nor hair of either of them whenever Carolina had a win, but after a loss they were always front and center. The Ancient Mariner has now disappeared out to sea somewhere but Dr Know continues to criticize after a loss, although this past season he did not have not much of an opportunity to do so.
Ancient Mariner is my neighbor. Last week He was trying to tell me how good Manley is going to be

Last edited:
What happened to Hook75?

It's been a terrible last six months for me, Mark. First, my business partner had a stroke in early December and he is no longer able to work. His wife also worked for the firm so she left to care for her husband. That left me to run the business (a CPA practice) single-handed right at the peak of our busy time. The timing of all this the left no time to bring in anyone else in and train them to the point where I would be comfortable with their work. Therefore I've been working day and night just to keep my head above water. I've certainly missed being on here and thanks for asking about me.

It's been a terrible last six months for me, Mark. First, my business partner had a stroke in early December and he is no longer able to work. His wife also worked for the firm so she left to care for her husband. That left me to run the business (a CPA practice) single-handed right at the peak of our busy time. The timing of all this the left no time to bring in anyone else in and train them to the point where I would be comfortable with their work. Therefore I've been working day and night just to keep my head above water. I've certainly missed being on here and thanks for asking about me.
Hook, very sorry to hear that. Hang in there brother. And join us when you can - A little OOTB levity can help make the days less stressful.

Hang in there buddy! I hope things level off for you soon

Reactions: HookUNC75
Sorry to hear that. Hope things calm down enough where you can bring someone else on board soon. Stop by whenever you can...you know where to find us.

Reactions: HookUNC75

Sorry to hear that you've had the burden of the company resting on your shoulders and it is consuming all of your time. Best wishes and hope to see you back here soon.

- Billy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT