ADVERTISEMENT

Did you know...

try this. As the content suggests, you can possibly use this adjustable frequency generator to determine and thusly target your tinnitus frequency. Of course you have to understand the limitations of speaker accuracy., but it seems to be fairly consistent with the other frequency checks I've tested online. Nothing takes the place of an audiologist administered test.

I have had tinnitus for a long time, but it comes and goes and usually it's at a level I can be comfortable with. Nothing I've tried has helped at all.

tone generator

try this. As the content suggests, you can possibly use this adjustable frequency generator to determine and thusly target your tinnitus frequency. Of course you have to understand the limitations of speaker accuracy., but it seems to be fairly consistent with the other frequency checks I've tested online. Nothing takes the place of an audiologist administered test.

I have had tinnitus for a long time, but it comes and goes and usually it's at a level I can be comfortable with. Nothing I've tried has helped at all.

tone generator
Nifty link. Thanks.

Reactions: bluetoe
Lutein and xeaxanthin are recommended for eye heath (protection against macular degeneration). There are suggestions they might also be good for saving hearing (but not likely to recover hearing).

I take Bausch+Lomb's AREDS2 supplement, which has actual data behind it. I can't tell if it helps either eyes or ears, but worth trying, I think. Might just be wasting my money.

I also have a giant cactus in my living room to keep away marauding elephants. 100% effective, so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT