ADVERTISEMENT

Dook recruit, Joey Baker doesn’t like the way Roy is using Jalek

DaSheed

Senior
Mar 26, 2016
Dook recruit, Joey Baker Tweeted this during the game this afternoon. Thanks for the tip pal, but I’ll leave all decisions up to Roy

*****Edit

Joey deleted his Tweet shortly afterwards (what does that tell you?). He basically accused Roy of holding Jalek back.

Last edited:
Glad he's already committed so we can rip him on twitter.

Side note, Jalek got a ton of burn today in the first half. I think he played for the final 9 min of the first half. He struggled, but no doubt it was valuable experience.

I personally guarantee Kay put him up to this. That a-hole belongs on survivor - he cannot play anything straight. Always has to be a devious douchebag dookie. Look at his master, Whacko Bobby Knight. Kay is just sneaky where Bobby didn't have any filter at all.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
AN inappropriate way to support your friend. In addition, poor way to represent yourself. Can you imagine if this were White, Black or Little saying that about a current duke player? I would be turned off instantly. Just poor all the way around.

F Baker and anybody that defends this bs! His ass better be more worried about Rat burying him on the bench.... which will happen!

Prick ain't got no influence at all. Just puttin a prick in his place.

He'll fit in well with the constant influx of arrogance at Dook. He better hope he fits into that top 7 rotation that rat uses or else he won't sniff the court.

Reactions: Archer2
pln2013 used to make insightful posts that I regularly agreed with. Ever since everyone called him a troll, it is like he decided eff it I might as well become one. Because he is posting a ton of nonsense lately, from the Manley comment earlier to this comment here.

I have no idea how good Baker is (know very little about him) but I don't understand what he is even talking about here. I love Felton but he had full reign to basically do whatever he wanted to day and was pretty terrible. That's fine with me tbh. He has been good lately and will be good again soon. Weird game to post about him though.

Baker really wanted an offer from Roy but Roy passed on him and now he feels the need to throw barbs at Roy. Truth is Jalek will be really good one day but so far has not been such, he has all the opportunity but he has to learn. Joey is in high school now, he has no idea what is going to be required of him to play at this level and if you think Jalek isn't getting the opportunity now then he has a really rude awakening coming when he hits Durham and finds that duke bench where he will very likely spend his duke career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT