ADVERTISEMENT

Dook week

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Riley Leonard was said to be out for 'extended time' which I assume must include this week. That is fortunate for UNC.

This game is beyond huge for anyone who pays tension to the pulse of a program. My views is that if Dook were to win this one, Mack should be announced by Sunday to be retiring at seasons end. A loos rot Dook would mean back to back seasons of plain awful, soul crushing closes to seasons that began with great promise.

Riley Leonard was said to be out for 'extended time' which I assume must include this week. That is fortunate for UNC.

This game is beyond huge for anyone who pays tension to the pulse of a program. My views is that if Dook were to win this one, Mack should be announced by Sunday to be retiring at seasons end. A loos rot Dook would mean back to back seasons of plain awful, soul crushing closes to seasons that began with great promise.

And also for anyone who pays attention!

I miss the Beat Dook parade
It may surprise some to know that back in the day the Carolina-Duke football rivalry was as big if not bigger than the basketball rivalry has been in recent years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT