ADVERTISEMENT

Epitome of Roy

jah420

Hall of Famer
Apr 14, 2003
Your Mom's House
As always, one of the first things that starts my morning after a game is to go read the post game column from the great Adam Lucas. He had another great one after Roy’s 400th win. Link below to go read the entire thing for yourself, but a few paragraphs really captures the epitome of Roy Williams and who he is and who our coaching staff are:

“So, you might wonder, how did Roy Williams celebrate his 400th win at Carolina? He is the first coach to win 400 games at two schools. Perhaps this was cause for a party, or at least an extra scoop of ice cream.

Here is what he did: he gathered his entire staff and took them to UNC Hospital, where they sat in the room with Cameron Johnson, who gave up his hometown school and his hometown and being a 20-minute drive from his family to come play basketball for Williams at North Carolina. Johnson underwent knee surgery on Wednesday afternoon, and Williams couldn't go home without stopping first at the hospital.”

Love me some Coach Williams!!

http://goheels.com/news/2017/11/16/adam-lucas-lucas-one-to-400.aspx

What a great MAN!

We are so lucky to be blessed with DES and then Roy who are such fine men first and great coaches second!

Reactions: shun1
So proud to have Roy as our leader. If we never win another game he would still be my choice to lead these young men into being adults. If you’ve ever met him and spent even just a few minutes with him you would agree as well and would not be surprised at how he spent last night. The Tar Heel Nation is so blessed to have Roy. That said by a guy who still yells at the tv to take a time out here or there!

So proud to have Roy as our leader. If we never win another game he would still be my choice to lead these young men into being adults. If you’ve ever met him and spent even just a few minutes with him you would agree as well and would not be surprised at how he spent last night. The Tar Heel Nation is so blessed to have Roy. That said by a guy who still yells at the tv to take a time out here or there!

Give thanks!!!!!

A Rose By Any Other Name......

Army: Rage Monster, Egomaniac
Kentuck: Racist, Cheater
UNC: Humanitarian, Virtuous

Reactions: shun1
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT