ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Seinfeld Episode

dadika13

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2007
NYC
Haven't seen this one during my quick search...many would agree it's one of the 5 best shows ever so what's your favorite episode?

To me, The Opposite is flawless and it sets up George working for the Yankees which was hysterical throughout the seasons.

PopularDimwittedAustraliansilkyterrier-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Heelicious
It's one, long, greatest episode.

My brother and I crack each other up with Seinfeld quotes. Sometimes, just a brief text of one word, to get a laugh.

The last one I got, for example:

"Sam-You-ELL"

I enjoy Seinfeld but Curb is so much better

100% false. CYE always seemed like it was trying too hard. Plus, Larry David is funny. But he’s not as funny as the combination of Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine. Add in all the secondary characters and it’s an easy win for Seinfeld.

Favorite episode? Sheesh, I don’t know. Frogger, Bubble Boy, Digging up Frodo the parrot, Soup Nazi, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Bizarro World, Bookman the Library Cop are all good ones. Every episode was good. There was never an episode I ever walked away from disappointed.

100% false. CYE always seemed like it was trying too hard. Plus, Larry David is funny. But he’s not as funny as the combination of Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine. Add in all the secondary characters and it’s an easy win for Seinfeld.

Favorite episode? Sheesh, I don’t know. Frogger, Bubble Boy, Digging up Frodo the parrot, Soup Nazi, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Bizarro World, Bookman the Library Cop are all good ones. Every episode was good. There was never an episode I ever walked away from disappointed.
You would like Seinfeld over Curb. I don’t begrudge you for having poor judgment.

The Contest is probably the single greatest beginning to end episode in my book. So many iconic moments, the dialogue and character interactions are at their best. It's a legend, and rightfully so.

My single favorite moment on the show has to be the conclusion to The Marine Biologist. Jason Alexander's line delivery and timing in this bit are second to none. The fact he never won an Emmy for this character is a crime, and among the greatest snubs in Emmy history.

I do love me some Curb as well though. Larry is a more unfiltered version of George (as if George wasn't unfiltered enough) but I love the interactions with other celebrities on the show. Ted Danson and Richard Lewis are regulars, but the head to heads with Rosie O'Donnell, Lin-Manuel Miranda, or Michael J. Fox are some of my absolute favorite episodes. Plus the Seinfeld reunion season and the season where Larry is in The Producers, just some great stuff there also. Not to mention JB Smoove as Leon who is one of my favorite characters out there. I give Seinfeld the edge but Curb is a classic.

Hot take: The finale was good.

The secondary characters of Seinfeld were outstanding and bringing them all back was hysterical.

Reactions: Heelicious
I do love me some Curb as well though. Larry is a more unfiltered version of George (as if George wasn't unfiltered enough) but I love the interactions with other celebrities on the show. Ted Danson and Richard Lewis are regulars, but the head to heads with Rosie O'Donnell, Lin-Manuel Miranda, or Michael J. Fox are some of my absolute favorite episodes. Plus the Seinfeld reunion season and the season where Larry is in The Producers, just some great stuff there also. Not to mention JB Smoove as Leon who is one of my favorite characters out there. I give Seinfeld the edge but Curb is a classic.
I'll be in the minority here and side with @ticket2ride04. I prefer CYE. Larry David's interactions seem more raw and believable. Larry is simply doing a bit about his life. Like every ridiculous encounter that happened probably went down in some form for poor Larry.

Reactions: ticket2ride04
I'm Victoria, Hi
Who are you, George Constanza?
Just try me, cuz I would LOVE IT.
Thats a great episode.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT