ADVERTISEMENT

Feeling a bit ashamed of myself...sorta...well, not really.

Aug 6, 2017
The look on Mike Glennon's face after Mitchell scored his first TD was very telling of what he knew at that point...and I have to say I smiled, uttered to myself something to affect "take that you pencil-necked wolf pie" and then rejoiced out loud to my son a hearty "GO HEELS!"...

Oh, and how 'bout our boy Mack!

Go Heels!
THL

Last edited:
What was even funnier was all those best fans now singing his praises after trashing him for having issues being under center... One I had to respond to because they said "what was stupid was we drafted a QB who has only started 13 more college games than me and he can't even get a snap from the center... I can do that" then once he scored on his first drive same person says "wow he is so poised and good he should replace Glennon I don't care if we go 5-11 let's develop this stud." So I had to point out the hypocrisy of their fandom

On PTI, Kornhieser was rubbing it in Wilbon's face that Trubisky played so well. Wilbon is a Bears fan and has been pretty vocal about how the Bears shouldn't have picked Mitch so high.

I'm Not a Bears fan by any means but Here's hoping Mitchell has a long and prosperous NFL career.

On PTI, Kornhieser was rubbing it in Wilbon's face that Trubisky played so well. Wilbon is a Bears fan and has been pretty vocal about how the Bears shouldn't have picked Mitch so high.

I'm Not a Bears fan by any means but Here's hoping Mitchell has a long and prosperous NFL career.
Wilbon is a Big Ten idiot.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
I despise the bares and it breaks my heart to see mitch play for them. Esp when they booed him several times in public. Fuk the bares. I hope they lose every game.

I despise the bares and it breaks my heart to see mitch play for them. Esp when they booed him several times in public. Fuk the bares. I hope they lose every game.
I grew up a Vikings fan so I have no love for da Bears (outside of Sweetness). But I'd love to see Mitch get the nod over the mooer, and look good while da Bears still lose.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT