ADVERTISEMENT

Finance Thread a.k.a. Ways to Lose Money

Residuals from Click?

One of Sandler's better "serious" movies. This may also be his biggest stretch in the "Adam Sandler thinks we'll believe he's married to her" with Kate Beckinsale, who is a perfect woman. I'll also nominate Jennifer Aniston and Marisa Tomei for this category.

One of Sandler's better "serious" movies. This may also be his biggest stretch in the "Adam Sandler thinks we'll believe he's married to her" with Kate Beckinsale, who is a perfect woman. I'll also nominate Jennifer Aniston and Marisa Tomei for this category.

Ahem:

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh Jesus Christ. That’s like me naming a list of top basketball players and forgetting MJ. Egregious omission on my part, Brooklyn Decker is a goddess.
I can't disagree on Brooklyn Decker, but I'm gonna give you a pass on this one due to your original premise.

This may also be his biggest stretch in the "Adam Sandler thinks we'll believe he's married to her" with Kate Beckinsale, who is a perfect woman.
In Click, Sandler was a wimpy architect who got bullied by his boss and we were supposed to believe he was married to Kate B. Not buying it. In Just Go With It, he was a successful L.A. plastic surgeon who had a whole scam to hook up with women.

Seems like a lot of the doc's I've known over the years really married up in the looks department. This is particularly true of plastic surgeons as their partners seem to do any desired "touch ups" as needed. So, Upton would be much more believable. Casting wise though, I never would have believed Aniston as the unmarried sidekick.

It's always great to have a space to discuss finance-related topics! Regarding your disclaimer, remember that seeking guidance from a financial advisor can be a wise decision when making investment decisions. If you're interested in exploring different investment strategies, you may want to check out humaninvesting.com for some educational resources and tools. However, it's important to always do your own research and consult with a professional before making any financial decisions. I hope you'll find my advice helpful!

Last edited:
Hey there. I just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to share my 2 cents to reply to the OP. I've been keeping up with all the meme stock news too, it's wild out there. It's like everyone's trying to get rich quick or something. But hey, who am I to judge? Speaking of finance, have you guys tried using an app for budgeting? It's a game-changer, I tell ya. I used to be terrible with money, but now I'm on top of my finances thanks to this app. It's so easy to use and it helps me keep track of my expenses. Oh, and before I forget, I totally agree with the disclaimer about not taking anything posted here as financial advice. It's always best to consult with a professional before making any big investment decisions.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT