ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Jackson will hire an agent

Especially big loss for K's system. Kick-out 3s need shooters to make them. Jack Tripper ain't gonna have much experienced help.

If they start Bolden upfront with Carter they will be hurting big time from the outside. Even if that get Duval they will be hurting because Duval is not a good outside shhoter.

If they start Bolden upfront with Carter they will be hurting big time from the outside. Even if that get Duval they will be hurting because Duval is not a good outside shhoter.
McTripster is a good outside shooter and Lord know's how 1 player on a team has killed us over the years

Reactions: dgheel57
Yeah, guess young Trent's feeling like he's gonna get to be tha man early.

Thinking about it though, Jackson was shooting really well down the stretch for the dookies --- and although he probably benefitted more than anyone from Jefferson's serial illegal screens he was at least able to do some things off the dribble. If, and I repeat IF they get Duval, having an actual PG will definitely help things, but once again, here we go with another short benched dook team --- and that's just fine with me.

F***er always seemed to shoot better against us. Kennard and Jackson and Tatum is a lotta offensive fire-power to lose --- not much loss on the defensive side, but they could fill it up.
I look forward to the day we have a shooter that every time he shoots that I think with out a doubt that its going in. That's been Reddick, Kennard, and McTripster for the Dookies. Ehhh. 1 can dream

Someone on the main board is saying Bamba is announcing for Duke very soon. Dunno if true, but it is a UK fan I think.

Probably but who knows. The other UK fan was very right about Frank Jackson about a month ago before any of this went down. So, I will wait and see.

I still would take the shooters of this type. We all should think so. The last we had that i even came close to feeling that way was Wayne Ellington
The problem with those type of players is that the offense starts on the perimeter ... I want our offense to start in the post. Yes I want good shooters but I never want our offense to be oriented around the three point shot.

The problem with those type of players is that the offense starts on the perimeter ... I want our offense to start in the post. Yes I want good shooters but I never want our offense to be oriented around the three point shot.
I don't either, but I wouldn't turn down another Donald or Shamond Williams

Reactions: bleeduncblue
True, but I think many of us think we could find ourselves in that position if Tony leaves. And not just next year but going forward, since we are having trouble landing top-rated big guys.

That said, if guys we think can shoot well from deep - Joel, Kenny, Brandon, Luke, Andrew and (fingers crossed) Theo - then they can take some pressure off our freshman bigs. If that doesn't happen, those guys will be fighting for air.

This is a big loss for them. He was their most dangerous athlete, would have been a big time college scorer for them. Very athletic and good getting to the rim, the type of player we'd hate seeing.

This is a big loss for them. He was their most dangerous athlete, would have been a big time college scorer for them. Very athletic and good getting to the rim, the type of player we'd hate seeing.
Yeah. By the end of the season, he was getting scary good. It didn't occur to me that he would go pro this quickly, though.

I have wondered if Duval might be waiting to see if Jackson left. Or, conversely, if Jackson was waiting to see what Duval would do.

Now I find myself wondering if the Knox decision tipped the balance for Jackson. If you are going to come back to improve your stock, you want to be sure you have teammates that will help you make your case. Viewed that way, his decision to hire an agent could be a vote of no-confidence in guys like Bolden, deLaurier and Allen.

I still would take the shooters of this type. We all should think so. The last we had that i even came close to feeling that way was Wayne Ellington

We had a three headed monster in Ellington,Green and Lawson....Wayne the better of the three.

Jordan Tucker spurned Syracuse and is going to Duke lol. They recruited him for about 5 minutes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT