ADVERTISEMENT

How is your wide receiver who went down in the end zone near end go game?

Had surgery today for a fractured right tibia, he'll be out until the fall.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Glad to hear he had successful surgery. And glad that he can come back. Good luck to you guys next season.

Tough kid that one. Wasn't even wincing when he was being carted off the field.

Aw, crap, he broke his tibia? I was hoping it would be the non-weight bearing bone in the lower leg, the fibula, as that's a much quicker recovery time. Hopefully he'll be back on the field at 100% next fall

I knew he broke his leg as soon as he landed. Tough break especially so late in the game, I'm sure it made for a miserable plane ride home. Good luck to the kid hope he makes a full recovery

Ever since Theisman I don't watch replays of injuries, but I glanced at this replay since there didn't seem to be an injury due to lack of contact. How did the break occur, when he planted and turned back to the ball in the end zone?

I watched this closely on replay in slow motion. Couldn't hear the tv because we had a ton of people in the house so have no idea what the announcers were saying. Thought it was a cramp when he first went down and wondered why they kept him down. Then you knew it was bad when they brought the cart and the way they treated it. It looked to me like he twisted as he planted and his shin just broke in half. It was really bad. Compound fracture and the bone was poking out to the skin. It didn't break through but you could see where it was trying. You could actually see the leg break in slow motion...not something you want to see.

I agree that he's a really tough kid. I hope he comes back better than ever!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT