ADVERTISEMENT

If you have a god....

JuleZ '02 HEEL

Hall of Famer
Feb 15, 2003
Here be dragons
That continuously and relentlessly abandons the world at every opportunity, refuses to keep bad things from happening to good people, runs off to parts unknown to sleep with his brother's wife, and has to basically be begged to take any interest in humanity….

He’s not your god

That continuously and relentlessly abandons the world at every opportunity, refuses to keep bad things from happening to good people, runs off to parts unknown to sleep with his brother's wife, and has to basically be begged to take any interest in humanity….

He’s not your god
Sounds like you'd need a "God is my wingman at 3am on a weekend" bumper sticker instead of "God is my co-pilot".

Weird how there's never a rational defense for what OP said.
It's a joke. He might actually believe what he said, but it's purpose was to be one of our world famous parody threads. The original thread was titled "If you have a dog." The titles normally rhyme, but dog backwards is God. Personally I think we need a ruling to see if this is an allowable thread since it doesn't rhyme. Bog, cog, fog, jog, log would have been much better choices. Especially jog because that would allow for some great gifs of shaking tits.

• Haha
Reactions: RoseHeel
It's a joke. He might actually believe what he said, but it's purpose was to be one of our world famous parody threads. The original thread was titled "If you have a dog." The titles normally rhyme, but dog backwards is God. Personally I think we need a ruling to see if this is an allowable thread since it doesn't rhyme. Bog, cog, fog, jog, log would have been much better choices. Especially jog because that would allow for some great gifs of shaking tits.
I’ll allow it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT