ADVERTISEMENT

I'm a fat, attention seeking.....

This is what I have told you about. If you'd just NOT mention the guy, in any context, you'd avoid much of this and you'd be better off and they'd probably be more tolerant. This is sprinkling lighter fluid on the fire. And, it doesn't matter if the others do it and it doesn't bother him. What matters is YOU doing it bothers him and creates the backlash of the really harsh insults. I'm not condoning the insults, but I'm trying to get you to see how some of this originates from your participation. Reading sarcasm is not a guaranteed outcome on message boards.

That's because she is a fat sorry bitch of an attention whore. She can't stand me not responding to her poasts, which is why she got progressively more personal when I put her ass on ignore.

It's really pathetic, but whores are gonna whore. What are you gonna do?

(oh, and all of it originates from her participation. And if she could be sarcastic and funny instead of boring and angry, it might also be different)

coexist.jpg

Reactions: Blue2010
Oh I see, so it's okay for you guys to talk about him/it but not me. Gotcha! smfh

That's because you are incapable of doing so in a way that makes any sense or provides any entertainment.

Heelman is right- you remind everyone of a wife. He just forgot to mention that you are the ex-wife who couldn't have been more annoying or worthless.

Oh I see, so it's okay for you guys to talk about him/it but not me. Gotcha! smfh

I wouldn't want to upset anyone! I forget sometimes that I'm a woman and I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut unless I'm satisfying a man's needs.
I don't feel whole until you have insulted me......still glad I didn't post pic on "roast me".

Reactions: tarheel0910
I think it's safe to say you can't figure this thing out even when told. So yes, you got it.

There is a long list of what she can't figure out. In fact, it would be much easier to make a list of what she does have figured out. I will even start.

Things that the resident Attention Whore has figured out

1. If I keep responding to 71 or otherwise call him out, he will keep giving me attention.

That's all I got.

Chick, if you want to claim victory, just take the high road and quit replying or referring to him. It's a proven fact that the whole concept of this board is lost on you. That instant knee jerk reaction to his poast as well as the after the fact jabs you have been taking is a waste. It's like a bunch of middle school children arguing.
You guys either make up, ignore each other, or get a room. Any of the above will make you feel better

Reactions: UNC71-00
That's because she is a fat sorry bitch of an attention whore. She can't stand me not responding to her poasts, which is why she got progressively more personal when I put her ass on ignore.

It's really pathetic, but whores are gonna whore. What are you gonna do?

(oh, and all of it originates from her participation. And if she could be sarcastic and funny instead of boring and angry, it might also be different)
So, you're sorry now?

Chick, if you want to claim victory, just take the high road and quit replying or referring to him. It's a proven fact that the whole concept of this board is lost on you. That instant knee jerk reaction to his poast as well as the after the fact jabs you have been taking is a waste. It's like a bunch of middle school children arguing.
You guys either make up, ignore each other, or get a room. Any of the above will make you feel better
Obviously. He's not worth an ounce of my time. He's pathetic and he knows it. Most of us know it. Thanks to all who sent private messages. Most of you are very kind. xo

T
Obviously. He's not worth an ounce of my time. He's pathetic and he knows it. Most of us know it. Thanks to all who sent private messages. Most of you are very kind. xo

This is what everyone is talking about. Somehow the balance of nature itself has been disrupted since you started on OOTB. It amazes me how you can't grasp that.
I could care less if you too work it out. I'm just afraid that it will escalate to the point that the board gets shut down. There are enemies to this board living down the street that would love to shut OOTB down. Degrading each other and the insults are outside the rules of this board. If the Mods and AJ are being asked to moderate you guys dispute, then it will be a matter of time before something is done to destroy this board.
So give it a rest. He said he wouldn't respond to you if you quit talking in reference to him. If you can't do that, then please show yourself the door. ( BTY, I'm not defending his insults towards you. Only the fact that you can't seem to let it go)

Gonna be hard to rent a room by the second, right Chick?

T

This is what everyone is talking about. Somehow the balance of nature itself has been disrupted since you started on OOTB. It amazes me how you can't grasp that.
I could care less if you too work it out. I'm just afraid that it will escalate to the point that the board gets shut down. There are enemies to this board living down the street that would love to shut OOTB down. Degrading each other and the insults are outside the rules of this board. If the Mods and AJ are being asked to moderate you guys dispute, then it will be a matter of time before something is done to destroy this board.
So give it a rest. He said he wouldn't respond to you if you quit talking in reference to him. If you can't do that, then please show yourself the door. ( BTY, I'm not defending his insults towards you. Only the fact that you can't seem to let it go)
Go back and read the time stamps. He wasn't letting it go and I said NOTHING. I'm done.

So, you're sorry now?

Oh, you want an apology? Ok, I just looked at her's and I saw how to do it:

Dear Chick,

I'm sorry you couldn't handle me coming back at you, but I really had no choice as you remind me of some know-it-all woman who hates men but likes to pretend like you are one of the guys. I promise I won't do it again unless you deserve it.

My most humble apologies,
xoxo

Reactions: UNC '92
And, really, man... is it really necessary to put those words out there? I mean, I'm trying to be objective, but show some respect for yourself.

About as necessary as her stalking me while I have her on ignore and calling me a vag, which is to say not at all necessary. Or to tell me I look like an asshole.

But given that she communicates with me like that, I thought that was how this is supposed to go. Amirite Chick? Or do you only take issues with me doing it because she's a poor, helpless woman?

Again, you are lost to this whole letting something go. This was within the last 20 minutes

She doesn't want to let it go. She craves this. Hell, she's the one who started the whole thing, then started this thread, and now won't let it die.

I know you boys are somewhat sick of this, but I have had enough of her running her fukkin mouth when she should just shut it. But she won't, because as I just said above, she craves and relishes in it.

Or better yet, can we sponsor an OOTB death match similar to the celebrity death match from back in the day. This would settle who is king around here.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Now strum is baiting 71? Can we please get back to the banter we are accustomed to?

I am locked onto this and won't ever let it go first, because I didn't start shit. If y'all want this to stop, just know you are wasting your time working on me about it.

And the reality is, I am actually being much nicer to her than any of you. At least I have given her 24 hours of solid engagement.

Reactions: Grayhead

For someone who is not worth an ounce of your time, you sure spend a lot of time on me.

And with that, I'm done, unless she responds back at me again.

O/U 4.5 mins

She doesn't want to let it go. She craves this. Hell, she's the one who started the whole thing, then started this thread, and now won't let it die.

I know you boys are somewhat sick of this, but I have had enough of her running her fukkin mouth when she should just shut it. But she won't, because as I just said above, she craves and relishes in it.
There is no "who started it."

To come on here, and call this woman a fat bitch, over and over, and a whore and having a skanky puss and venereal diseases is pathetic. This went way beyond the worst of the worst insults that guys pass back and forth. But, dude, you have been absolutely grotesque. The choice of words and insults that you've chosen to make public here are just off-the-charts. So bad that BillyL chose to excuse himself from the board. He did it because of YOUR actions and behavior. It's pretty bad when a guy like that picks-up and leaves because one of us loses their composure to the extent you have. I realize these are some unique circumstances with a new member, who is female and has an opinion that is counter to the majority of the board. But, there is never any reason or excuse worthy of the language and contempt that you've shown.

To come on here, and call this woman a fat bitch, over and over, and a whore and having a skanky puss and venereal diseases is pathetic. This went way beyond the worst of the worst insults that guys pass back and forth. But, dude, you have been absolutely grotesque. The choice of words and insults that you've chosen to make public here are just off-the-charts. So bad that BillyL chose to excuse himself from the board. He did it because of YOUR actions and behavior. It's pretty bad when a guy like that picks-up and leaves because one of us loses their composure to the extent you have. I realize these are some unique circumstances with a new member, who is female and has an opinion that is counter to the majority of the board. But, there is never any reason or excuse worthy of the language and contempt that you've shown.
There absolutely is a "who started it." She hurled insults constantly, and without provocation. Who cares if he went all Israel on her Palestine? Pistols weren't working.

Reactions: Heels Noir
There absolutely is a "who started it." She hurled insults constantly, and without provocation. Who cares if he went all Israel on her Palestine? Pistols weren't working.
Please show me all of my insults I hurled. I called him an asshole a couple of times and made a meme that was in jest like the other guys had done. I called him weak last week for putting me on ignore... so what else?

Reactions: Heels Noir

Of course there is a "who started it"

No, Billy didn't take a break because of me. I emailed him directly to ask him. Quit making stuff up.

I agree, the behavior is pathetic. But apparently that's the way she wants this to go, so I am indulging her. As far as language, it's only words, right? How in the world could it be anything else? However again, I didn't set the standard on what language is appropriate- why is it ok for someone to call someone else an asshole but not a skanky whore?

I have no issues whatsoever with her being a female. Insinuating otherwise is just her playing the victim. But hell, it worked on you as she's got you paying her cell phone bill.

And I have no contempt whatsoever towards Connie the person. She might be lovely and pleasant. But Chick the message board poaster is awful on many, many levels. This time she is going to let a thread go on terms other than hers, which is fair since she's the one who brought me into this mess.

Now it's up to you- if you want this to die, quit responding.

Well, I don't really care WHO started it. If you think the language and insults he chose are acceptable, I'm not surprised.

There is obvious blame to go around. But, his choice of words and insults have been really beneath the level of what I would consider appropriate. They've been pretty sickening, actually.

No, Billy didn't take a break because of me. I emailed him directly to ask him. Quit making stuff up.
I'm referring to what he offered here, publicly. If he changed his tune privately, that's on him. I'm not making it up. I'm not sending him private emails.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT