ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting schedule note

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
I make the trip to Chapel Hill a few times a year for baseball games. To get more bang for my buck, I try to go when there are other UNC sporting events going on, like basketball or lacrosse.

Turns out the Fri/Sat/Sun baseball series against the dookies at the Bosh falls on the same weekend we play the dookies in the Dean Dome. I probably won't shell out the dough for that ticket, but it would be fun to watch at a spot in town. Incidentally, UNC lacrosse plays Manhattan Saturday morning at 11.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

I probably won't shell out the dough for that ticket,
You aren't a REAL fan. Carry on.

Originally posted by Jman0812:

That weekend tough is the basketball game at night
That basketball game TBA television stations decision-makers are follow too.

Raising I'm doing the same thing. Coming to the GT game and going to catch the UNC/UCLA game the Fri before.

Originally posted by bobby121567:
Raising I'm doing the same thing. Coming to the GT game and going to catch the UNC/UCLA game the Fri before.
I'll be there for the GT game -- wife bought me tickets for my birthday. That alone is pretty big for her, so there's no way I could talk her into staying for the UCLA baseball game even if it's a top 10 matchup.

The good news is that her car has a wireless hotspot and I just got a 1-month trial subscription to GoHeelsTV, so I can watch the baseball game in the car on the way home.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT