ADVERTISEMENT

It's official...Theo coming back

2nd piece of next years team in place..... Now to see what happens with pieces 3 and 4

Basically counting wins as players return, without all of them it was a sub .500 team
add Brooks maybe you get to .500, add Berry Now you win 20 games, add Pinson 21-22 games, add Bradley 25....

That was almost a certainty, but it's nice to have it behind us.

I'd love to know what he did and learned while in the draft.

giphy.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!! SMILE !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

If he can improve his shot our backcourt is pretty damn stout next year. Lot of athletes.

^
Thanks for all you do and bring to this site.
It's all in good fun. I'm gonna keep asking questions from the folks I know in the UNC athletic department and will keep sharing that info here when I feel like it's important and solid enough to share. I dont know where the Knox to dook chatter is coming from bc (honest to God) the few people who I trust still think we're gonna get him.

Keep up the good work B!

TP plays with such joy and energy that he raises the level of the entire team. Imagine what a coach could do with 5 of him!

C'mon TB you will never have this much fun playing bball again, milk it!

due to injuries theo has not come anywhere near his full potential. theo can be a GREAT player if he works as hard as he can to improve every day.

With Tony, we should be ranked top 10 preaseason, I won't go any further than that. We will miss Kennedy's near double double, as well as the experience of all 3 seniors. Without Tony, my expectations drop considerably.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Looking forward to his senior season .. hope he gets his confidence back in his feet and drives more, sweetens up his outside jumper like I know he can and has a very healthy and fun season defending his 2017 NCAA Title. Players like Theo are the main reason I watch college ball and don't care for the over paid NBA and their brats with bling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT