ADVERTISEMENT

keystone pipeline

Grayhead

Hall of Famer
Feb 15, 2006
Are you for it or against. I am if it keeps fuel prices down. Good test to see how the new congress and the potus work together now that it made it thru congress

I am for it!! I do think we should give the Obama Ad Min 6 more years to study the impact of the pipeline!
wink.r191677.gif

I live west of where the proposed pipeline would run. People in Nebraska are split on the decision. I do believe it would be much safer than carrying it by rail.

Originally posted by ROYANDDEAN:
more jobs
cheaper oil
less dependence on others
safer transportation of product
^ What he said. I'm perfectly fine with it. It's silly to have these resources and not use them.

I'm against it for now, because I would rather other countries deplete their natural resources and potentially trash their environments.

Think of it this way: when it gets down to the end, don't you want to be the guy with th biggest stack of chips? Let's play with other people's chips until they run out.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
I'm against it for now, because I would rather other countries deplete their natural resources and potentially trash their environments.

Think of it this way: when it gets down to the end, don't you want to be the guy with th biggest stack of chips? Let's play with other people's chips until they run out.
I'll let my great great great great great grandchildren worry about that.

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:

You would have made an excellent turn-of-the-century robber baron.

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:

You would have made an excellent turn-of-the-century robber baron.
I know. I always say I was born in the wrong era.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT