ADVERTISEMENT

Lakers HC

Of course it makes a difference that he is an iconic pukie!

I don't know why anyone would expect anything different and I lose respect for peeps who find it easy to release their pukie hate!

4-yr, $8 mil contract (team option in final year) for Bronny. Has summer league even started yet?

"[We] did not give Bronny anything. Bronny has earned this. Bronny talks about his hard work. Bronny has earned this through hard work. And for us, prioritizing player development, we view Bronny as like, case study one. Because his base level of feel, athleticism, point of attack defender, shooting, passing, there's a lot to like about his game, and as we sort of build out our player development program holistically, he's gonna have a great opportunity to become an excellent NBA player."

"Player Development Program"? I thought that is what the G-League is for.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I’m confused. Wasn’t Davis an assistant coach who had actually sat on a bench and coached players? And for a hall of fame coach none the less. JJ……. Um? Nothing

Carolina is the NCAA equivalent of the Lakers, if you had no issue with Carolina hiring Hubert a coach with zero head coaching experience, the why is it so wrong for the Lakers to do the same thing?

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Carolina is the NCAA equivalent of the Lakers, if you had no issue with Carolina hiring Hubert a coach with zero head coaching experience, the why is it so wrong for the Lakers to do the same thing?
Where did I say “head coaching “ experience? It’s not even close to the same thing. Read my post. At least he had some experience. That’s my issue with jj being hired, and it’s for a professional team at that. I now see the staff they’re putting together. He’s the token head coach at best.
BTW I didn’t think hd had enough experience for unc when hired. So that should explain the stupidity I see in the lakers for hiring a coach that hasn’t even coached his kid on sat mornings. Lol

Hubert was an assistant coach under Roy for almost a decade. Roy handpicked him to be the successor.

JJ is a podcast host.

You should be ashamed you tried to compare the two situations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT