ADVERTISEMENT

Life is Good....

Yup. Definite difference in how the two schools were perceived then! (some of it still persists). I wonder if this climate of so much player movement kind of balances this stuff out! Do teams really have solidified images anymore? I think this might be a good thing for UNC to get away from the idea that we are 100% finesse like peeps used to think! How many teams have used the bully ball strategy to attempt to intimidate us?

Remember when everyone was worried about Ian Jackson decommitting, so one of the UNC sites got an interview with one of his coaches and the quote was something like "Ian is extremely loyal. He's loyal to Cardinal Hayes and he's loyal to UNC."

Remember when everyone was worried about Ian Jackson decommitting, so one of the UNC sites got an interview with one of his coaches and the quote was something like "Ian is extremely loyal. He's loyal to Cardinal Hayes and he's loyal to UNC."
Good move or no?🤔

Captain Jack just cooked this kid and his team but now he's giving them advice on how to get better. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I don't know how I missed this thread, but likes to all contributors. I have to go wholesale. Lots of good stuff in this thread.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT