ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe the still shot would have been preferable in this case.
I'll give your mom the still shot
eb73219f12956344a6a267d23ce21264.png

I think it's cute the way you guys not on the Elite List run around begging for likes. Of course, the ones of us on the list have likes to burn.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
Where did this @tarheel0910 fella come from? He's become Hall of Fame worthy in less than 500 poasts. If he continues to poast like he's been poasting, he'll go down as one of the greatest poasters this message board has ever seen. And we'll all be poasting congratulatory messages about his poasting style and how we wish our poasts were as good as his poasts.

Where did this @tarheel0910 fella come from? He's become Hall of Fame worthy in less than 500 poasts. If he continues to poast like he's been poasting, he'll go down as one of the greatest poasters this message board has ever seen. And we'll all be poasting congratulatory messages about his poasting style and how we wish our poasts were as good as his poasts.

Well, even though my first post was a few weeks ago, I have been studying the great and legendary posters that were posting years before me. I can't name them all, but obviously you are at the top of this list. To be the best, one must learn from the best.

ge901.jpg

Things that make you go "hmmm..."

I have a theory...

Reactions: Raising Heel
No dice. I had to try about a half dozen sites before I could even find a picture hosting site (Cloudinary) that I could access at work. Don't have time today, but I will find one. mwhahahahaha (<--- lower case, not feeling appropriately evil at the moment)
Well, did you ever find one?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT