ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ State

I heard that the kid was so distraught that he tried to commit suicide Saturday night. He got the noose around his neck but couldn't kick the chair.
giphy.gif

LoLoLoLoL

I love it. Don't ever change, Mooers. I love when they notch moral victories like the Clemson game. It builds their fans up and sets up the inevitable letdown.

You'll also note a thread on there that cites a CBSSports article that praises Doeren as a coach with a program on the rise. LOL. What's even funnier is a decent number of the poasters agree with said article. I agree....they should keep Doeren for a long while!

LoLoLoLoL

I love it. Don't ever change, Mooers. I love when they notch moral victories like the Clemson game. It builds their fans up and sets up the inevitable letdown.

You'll also note a thread on there that cites a CBSSports article that praises Doeren as a coach with a program on the rise. LOL. What's even funnier is a decent number of the poasters agree with said article. I agree....they should keep Doeren for a long while!

I love how they think that because Clemson made a ton of mistakes and basically handed the game to them on a platter that they are now pretty much even with them as a program, despite the quality loss to ECU just a month ago. The tune will change quickly to how Doreene isn't the guy after they get smoked by Lou and FSU then we put the exclamation point on the season.

I love how they think that because Clemson made a ton of mistakes and basically handed the game to them on a platter that they are now pretty much even with them as a program, despite the quality loss to ECU just a month ago. The tune will change quickly to how Doreene isn't the guy after they get smoked by Lou and FSU then we put the exclamation point on the season.
Like 70% of their fans on there think they'll beat Louisville lol.

It will be classic letdown game for them with Louisville having something to prove after not playing well against dook. I will be surprised if Lou doesn't win convincingly.

Hopefully Bow Wowser's last act as AD will be to emulate GT and give her HFC a lifetime contract.
GT is about the only ACC school more screwed (because of their own actions) than Moo is. Tech literally cannot afford to fire Paul Johnson for ~2 more seasons. They were STILL paying ex-basketball coach Paul Hewitt until THIS calendar year....LOL

Reactions: NENCHeel
Moo is really stinking up the place right now, trailing Louisville 41-doughnut in the 1st half.

GT is about the only ACC school more screwed (because of their own actions) than Moo is. Tech literally cannot afford to fire Paul Johnson for ~2 more seasons. They were STILL paying ex-basketball coach Paul Hewitt until THIS calendar year....LOL
That Hewitt contract may be the worst any school ever signed for basketball.

The LOL train keeps on a-rollin'
Woot woot!

The Wolpfack give Boston College its first ACC win since 2014.

At home.

On homecoming.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Watching the program from West Rawlee implode is made that much better by the success the Heels have had over the past couple years. You know it's absolutely eating their fans alive.

Woot woot!

The Wolpfack give Boston College its first ACC win since 2014.

At home.

On homecoming.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Watching the program from West Rawlee implode is made that much better by the success the Heels have had over the past couple years. You know it's absolutely eating their fans alive.
Fedora has won (3) less ACC games this season than Doeren has won in his entire tenure. DD has an ACC record of 7-21 after today.

Not sure how much more salt will fit into that wound, but let me try anyway.

At approximately 3:30 PM ET, there was a full quarter left in the Moo U - Boston College game and the Peckers were clinging to a 14-13 lead. The CBS affiliate in Charlotte, which had been airing the game via the ACC Network, switched over to the Florida - Georgia game anyway. And because the Moo game had been on the ACC Network, it was blacked out on ESPN3. Maybe it was still available on an alternative channel, but I got a pretty good laugh out of the fact that residents of the state of North Carolina couldn't watch the end of the NC State game.

The message is undeniable: your team sucks so hard that even people who live in the same state don't want to watch them play.

Not sure how much more salt will fit into that wound, but let me try anyway.

At approximately 3:30 PM ET, there was a full quarter left in the Moo U - Boston College game and the Peckers were clinging to a 14-13 lead. The CBS affiliate in Charlotte, which had been airing the game via the ACC Network, switched over to the Florida - Georgia game anyway. And because the Moo game had been on the ACC Network, it was blacked out on ESPN3. Maybe it was still available on an alternative channel, but I got a pretty good laugh out of the fact that residents of the state of North Carolina couldn't watch the end of the NC State game.

The message is undeniable: your team sucks so hard that even people who live in the same state don't want to watch them play.
I don't think you should laugh at their suffering. After all, it is the Swofford/UNC conspiracy behind it all. We should feel some shame for doing it to them, secretly.

enjoy

http://www.scout.com/college/north-...mecoming-boston-college-21-nc-state-14?page=3

I love the one on page 3 I think:

Rating: 3.2/5 this site
28279 posts this site
Re: Homecoming Boston College 21 NC State 14
4:15 PM

AGoldFan Adam Gold
Gang, I would be floored if Doeren was fired this year. Only way it happens is if his name turns up in Anthony Weiner's laptop.

joeovies Joe Ovies
RE: Doeren. He’s not going anywhere because of the dynamics of Yow’s remaining years. Might as well make chicken salad w/ remaining sched.

had to single this out

Waterboy
Rating: 2.9/5 this site
1172 posts this site
Re: Homecoming Boston College 21 NC State 14
5:31 PM
(3 votes)
Blame the players? Check

Blame the coordinators? Check

Blame the fans? Check

Blame the officiating? Check

Blame UNC? Triple Check

Reactions: Raising Heel
Luke decockless actually stayed lucid enough to point out today that yes DD is now toast and fans are sick of his "I take responsibility BUT the players screwed the pooch"excuses. He also pointed out that the mutts do no have the money to replace him and Yow probably can't replace him considering a new AD takes over in the summer of 2019 and he would probably want the decision to be in his hands.

I'd love for him to coach thru 17,18 and 19. He can set the bastages back a decade in funding and recruiting.

After the job Chairperson Yow has done I doubt if any female will be considered as an AD there for at least 2 decades.

LOL at anyone who fears Les Miles going to State. Or Art Briles. Or anyone like that.

Fack fans wonder why they can't ever hire an established coach. Well, it's because coaches know what an awful job that is and they stay far, far away.

In reality, it's an easy job though. Don't watch film for any opponent except North Carolina. Those first 11 games? They are merely dress rehearsals. The UNC game is the only game that matters to that fanbase and that university. Don't believe me? Read their board for yourself. All the people bringing up TOB and lamenting his firing keep referencing the same. exact. thing. That he beat UNC a bunch.

Go 1-11 every year but make that 1 win against Carolina, and you'll be a Wolpfack legend.

You hit the nail on the head. Those idiots over at UNC-Raleigh are completely obsessed with Carolina. They hate us more than they love their own school and it eats at them that we don't consider them our main rival. They would rather see us lose than them win a game. It's really humorous but at the same time very pathetic.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
LOL at anyone who fears Les Miles going to State. Or Art Briles. Or anyone like that.

Fack fans wonder why they can't ever hire an established coach. Well, it's because coaches know what an awful job that is and they stay far, far away.

In reality, it's an easy job though. Don't watch film for any opponent except North Carolina. Those first 11 games? They are merely dress rehearsals. The UNC game is the only game that matters to that fanbase and that university. Don't believe me? Read their board for yourself. All the people bringing up TOB and lamenting his firing keep referencing the same. exact. thing. That he beat UNC a bunch.

Go 1-11 every year but make that 1 win against Carolina, and you'll be a Wolpfack legend.

I have presented this story before, but it bears repeating. BIL is a HUGE moo fan. I asked him point blank one day if he had the choice between losing every game except the UNC game, with UNC winning the National Championship or them winning every game, INCLUDING the National Championship, except losing to UNC, which would he choose. Before I could even get the words out of my mouth, he said he would rather lose every game and beat us.

Thinking this was an anomaly, I posed the same question to a coworker who was a moo grad. Again, I got the exact same response without hesitation. Spit it out before I could even finish the question.

Yes, they are so skewed in their hatred for us that they can't focus on anything else. Oh, and I told both of them that their response was exactly why moo would never excel at any sport and until their fans could drop their hatred for us and focus on building their programs up, they would forever remain our bitches. They didn't care.

Great stat. I just tweeted it out on the OOTB account and tagged moo u on it.

#shadethrown

Assuming what I saw on their board is true - his 7 wins are against: BC x2, Wake x3, and Cuse x2. Lol, not only is his ACC win percentage at .250, but the wins he does have are scraping the bottom of the barrel of the ACC.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT